Wii & PS3 - One Year Anniversaries

I picked up a Wii on launch day and I think it is pretty rad. Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games I've ever played, but at the same time, there isn't a ton of killer games like the 360 has. This may be because the 360 has been out longer, but it is also because developers still don't really know what to do with it. I've played PS3 at the store and think that Motorstorm is brilliant, but think the price of the system is out of my range still. I expect it to have a much longer lifespan than the Wii, which I'm kind of sad about, but the Wii just doesn't have enough power compared to the PS3 or the 360.

PS

I love my 360. It has so many great games.

If they could decide if BluRay is going to win over HD-DVDs then it wouldn't be, but until that gets sorted out, it is near worthless at this point. No really amazing games + $600 = not a good deal

Hate to be nitpicky, but its worth mentioning... the 80 gig PS3 is $500 and the 40 gig is $00.

Also, Call of Duty 4 is supposed to be fucking awesome, and Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming out soon too, and Metal Gear. There will be some rad stuff soon enough.

That's honestly my biggest problem with PS3 right now. There isn't any games worth playing on it.

GTA4 isn't coming out until fall next year and Metal Gear and Res Eveil sometime next year too.

I'm hoping the 50% SDK price cut that was initiated will help developers start creating better games for it.

I hope Sony didn't miss the boat by pissing off the developers too much.

I hope Sony didn't miss the boat by pissing off the developers too much.

I don't know much about this subject, but I bet that in the end developers will follow their wallets and start utilizing the PS3 to its full potential.

BTW, I don't own a PS3 nor have I even played one, I just think it needs some time to get up to speed.

If they could decide if BluRay is going to win over HD-DVDs then it wouldn't be, but until that gets sorted out, it is near worthless at this point. No really amazing games + $600 = not a good deal

Hate to be nitpicky, but its worth mentioning... the 80 gig PS3 is $500 and the 40 gig is $00.

Also, Call of Duty 4 is supposed to be fucking awesome, and Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming out soon too, and Metal Gear. There will be some rad stuff soon enough.

Call of Duty 4 is already out on 360 and Grand Theft Auto 4 will be on it as well.