We need more PRE-ORDERS!

I love giving people money and then having to wait for weeks, sometimes even months to receive the product. This is why the co-op is so awesome! Waiting makes me horny.

Did you order the NOFX repress last week, and then receive it in the mail 3 days later? SUCKER! Get with the program. Really, what's with these people selling you only what they currently have in stock? Pathetic if you ask me.

BUY NOW, RECEIVE MUCH, MUCH LATER! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is the most persevering troll ever.

Me?

I was kind of half kidding. I never troll on here ??? That is an odd thing to say.

I was a very active member here for at least a year until the place started being a majority blink 182 and beardo band collectors who have 20 copies of the same record.

I don't mean to be offensive, but being called a troll would be an odd thing to call me.

Anyway.....

This guy is the most persevering troll ever.

Me?

I was kind of half kidding. I never troll on here ??? That is an odd thing to say.

I was a very active member here for at least a year until the place started being a majority blink 182 and beardo band collectors who have 20 copies of the same record.

I don't mean to be offensive, but being called a troll would be an odd thing to call me.

Anyway.....

haha no I obviously meant the guy named "How Could a CoOp Be Any Worse?" who posts nothing but criticism and complaints about the board.

Me?

Anyway.....

haha no I obviously meant the guy named "How Could a CoOp Be Any Worse?" who posts nothing but criticism and complaints about the board.

Oh wow, I apologize. haha

I guess I saw it right under my post, and jumped to conclusions.

My apologies man! ;)

Not enough coffee today!

i love pre-orders. i forget about half of them, and then come home to a surprise after a long day at work. i guess i'm just mature enough to not need immediate gratification in everything i do.

You friend, obviously are not waiting on a long preorder. And immediate gratification? Don't make me laugh, some of us have been waiting months for records and we don't love it like you.