Pissed about my recent Jade Tree order :(

So I ordered three screened posters from Jade Tree about a week ago, whose mailorder is handled by MerchNow...now. Anyway, they were all listed as "flat", NOT folded, under the description. One would assume that they should arrive in a poster tube then, right? Well apparently, one would be mighty hasty in assuming such a thing. I got my package yesterday, in a large manila envelope, in which all three posters were folded twice down the middle. Bear in mind, these are screened posters on heavy cardstock, like show posters/lithos. Needless to say, I was pretty irate about it and I just finished writing an email to MerchNow demanding that they send me unfolded copies in a tube or a full refund. We'll see what happens.

yeah...they're complete fucking idiots at MerchNow...jade tree and think fast use merch companies(I'm sure more do too) and not only is it a rip off from shipping rates, but the people that work there suck at filling orders correctly.

the concept of a merch company is good for small bands being able to mass produce merch at a lower cost, but that's where it should end.

I actually wrote think fast when the ignite lp came out if I could order direct through them and they whined about it, but I told them that if I was going to pay $6 or $7 shipping on a $10 LP, then the label was getting the money not their stupid merch company...so they begrudgingly accepted and then it took them a month to mail it to me...citing there was "a glitch in the webstore that didn't display a media mail option." fuckers.

I wish I still had the emails.

edit: that, and Rivalry Records doesn't mail LPs with plastic sleeves on them, which is the dumbest thing of all time.

edit: that, and Rivalry Records doesn't mail LPs with plastic sleeves on them, which is the dumbest thing of all time.

Ugh!! I hate that! The worst is when you buy 7"s off of someone (eBay, or a label, whatever) and they put both/all of them in the same plastic sleeve!

I ended up just buying 50 7" and 50 12" sleeves from a record store for $7 because I was so damn tired of this happening to me.

Okay, so it's been three days and I still haven't heard from MerchNow. I forwarded the e-mail I sent them to Jade Tree, explaining what happened so I guess we'll see.

dude, call them. I ordered 3 LPs from them, and never heard a thing. I called them about 2 weeks later and they said "my order never went through, it had to be moved from the wrong folder" or some shit like that.

either way, I called and talked to someone and that shit got figured out. I believe their phone number is on their site somewhere.