Cokie The Clown @ SXSW

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I hear about this and think about it, I dont think the pissing thing could be real.

I mean wouldnt the club where this happened get in all kinds of trouble is someone is serving shots of piss in their bar? Plus Fat Mike most likely would have been arrested for assault or something. I dunno, just seems a bit too unbelievable.

Im sure all the stories were true and Im sure this was super weird and awkward but I find the whole pissing part a little too hard to believe. I dunno...

Also even if these people didnt smell the piss before they drank it, dont you think they would have known once it was in their mouth? It sounds like no one knew until they showed this video. Ive never drank piss before but Im sure Id be able to tell if I had.

The more I hear about this and think about it, I dont think the pissing thing could be real.

I mean wouldnt the club where this happened get in all kinds of trouble is someone is serving shots of piss in their bar? Plus Fat Mike most likely would have been arrested for assault or something. I dunno, just seems a bit too unbelievable.

Im sure all the stories were true and Im sure this was super weird and awkward but I find the whole pissing part a little too hard to believe. I dunno...

Also even if these people didnt smell the piss before they drank it, dont you think they would have known once it was in their mouth? It sounds like no one knew until they showed this video. Ive never drank piss before but Im sure Id be able to tell if I had.

This is why I think it's a gag too. I don't think Mike, Fat Wreck and its lawyers or the club would want to open themselves up to the potential shit storm that serving shots of piss could spark. It could be considered a biohazard issue since it's a bodily fluid.

Hey Ben, the other thing you should clarify is his rape story. It was in 1984 (I believe) and he and Melvin were going to see the Vandals at a club. They didn't actually see a girl get raped; they just passed a girl being carried down the stairs by a punk gang member, and when they passed each other in the hallway, she grabbed onto them and said, "Help me," but the gang member threatened them so they went upstairs to watch the show.

Is this from your personal knowledge of the story or from what was said that night. I remember him harping on the eye contact.

especially it being tequilla, come on, you'd know it wasn't tequilla

The video showed the bottle was half full. I don't want to get into details but I've been pranked into tasting piss years back and it took less that one teaspoon to let me know exactly what it was. That being said maybe a 50/50 piss tequilla combo would mask the taste enough to not alert people immediately.

Though to say

This is why I think it's a gag too. I don't think Mike, Fat Wreck and its lawyers or the club would want to open themselves up to the potential shit storm that serving shots of piss could spark. It could be considered a biohazard issue since it's a bodily fluid.

You'd think that for sure. Something else to ponder.Texas requires a TABC sticker on all booze in the bar. This means the Alcohol Board of Control sold the bar the booze. The bottles Mike used were absent of said sticker. This would leave me to believe the bar had no prior knowledge of this as it's about a 10k fine to have non TABC booze in the bar for sales or giveaway.

Also if theres another pic of Fat Mikes dick out there, I haven't looked but there has got to be right, than you can compare the shots. If hes using a fake dick than the pictures I took should be clear enough to see the difference from another pic.

I saw the video and you can clearly see him pissing into the bottle. There was way more alcohol than piss in the bottle, I really don't think you'd be able to tell. Also, I think that if it was a fake dick he would've had them make it a little bigger.

NSFW:

http://www.fouraceswholesale.com/cart/images/the%20whizzinator2-w.jpg

I'm pretty stunned by the whole thing after reading accounts and seeing videos. However, I think it's worth noting that it makes sense in a Fat Mike kinda way. I know a lot of people have sort of dismissed him as an old, bitter caricature. Truth is he's seen and experienced more things in his life than a lot of people and all in a very non-judgmental way. I don't know if I could cop to not stopping a rape or hogtying a woman and milking her but that's his life and he's always been very non-judgmental about those things. Mike's led a pretty fucked up life and I imagine a lot of that has left a heavy mark on him. People tend to forget that, especially in the wake of his "success" with Fat Wreck and NOFX.

I think a lot of people will focus on the piss thing but the event as a whole really serves to remind people that he is a real person, and while it's kind of fucked up and shocking, so is Mike.

I'm pretty stunned by the whole thing after reading accounts and seeing videos. However, I think it's worth noting that it makes sense in a Fat Mike kinda way. I know a lot of people have sort of dismissed him as an old, bitter caricature. Truth is he's seen and experienced more things in his life than a lot of people and all in a very non-judgmental way. I don't know if I could cop to not stopping a rape or hogtying a woman and milking her but that's his life and he's always been very non-judgmental about those things. Mike's led a pretty fucked up life and I imagine a lot of that has left a heavy mark on him. People tend to forget that, especially in the wake of his "success" with Fat Wreck and NOFX.

I think a lot of people will focus on the piss thing but the event as a whole really serves to remind people that he is a real person, and while it's kind of fucked up and shocking, so is Mike.

I agree with this rich but you gotta agree this could very well be a sad cry for help. Who knows, Mike may just like scarring people.

I agree with this rich but you gotta agree this could very well be a sad cry for help. Who knows, Mike may just like scarring people.

It may absolutely be a cry for help. I'm not saying I know his intentions, but I think it's impact is undeniable. When is the last time anyone was actually surprised or shocked by anything NOFX or Fat Mike related? Everyone has just been like, "He's an old washed up druggie, riding the success of Fat". It's startling to hear some of these stories and see their impact on him. I think he's managed to keep that out of the general populations view and seeing that is probably more shocking than the piss thing.

granted i havent seen the clip yet, as im sure i cant truly understand the experience by just reading it on blogs, at first this seemed to me to be some fucked up elaborate joke. like, on an andy kaufman level. in fact, there was an interview fat mike did before the set where he compared the act to andy kaufman. just totally disturb and fuck with the audience. and it seemed like it worked. i dont know.. maybe i need to see it.