{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In between each song, he would tell these detailed stories about some of the most fucked up things that have ever happened in his life, all true. I started filming the first one, but when it started off with, "So who here has ever been able to stop someone from being raped and did nothing?" I turned the camera off. It just felt really wrong to tape those. I figured the songs were okay to record, though.

In between each song, he would tell these detailed stories about some of the most fucked up things that have ever happened in his life, all true. I started filming the first one, but when it started off with, "So who here has ever been able to stop someone from being raped and did nothing?" I turned the camera off. It just felt really wrong to tape those. I figured the songs were okay to record, though.

Yeah, I don't know if I'd even stick around for hearing something like that. Seems like it'd be really awkward to sit through with a bunch of people. Still, probably nice for him to do something not NOFX-ish

Already taken down, damn!

My friends that went were telling me about this tho.

Whats up with the video he showed? haha

Oooooh man, the video, I almost forgot about that!

When Mike/Cokie came out, he had a tray of shot glasses and a bottle of Patron, and as helpers got the rest of the stage ready by setting up his drink tray and a TV, he poured shots and handed them out to audience members (but not before doing a few himself). All of this was being filmed by someone onstage with a Flip cam, too.

So at the end of his set, Mike/Cokie says, "I have a special video to play for you," and his onstage helper plugs in his Flip cam into the TV and plays a 2-and-a-half minute clip that was filmed directly before Mike/Cokie came onstage. In it, he whips out his dick, pisses into the bottle of Patron, then goes onstage, and the camera follows him, capturing him doing everything I said above (pouring shots and passing them out, as well as taking a few of his own). The crowd watching the video at this time was going pretty bonkers, and every time the cameraman showed some dumbass kid in the front row proudly draining a shot while at the same time unknowingly drinking their idol's warm piss, the whole room would explode.

Love him or hate him, there is truly only one Fat Mike.

The third one is down "due to copyright claim by Fat Wreck Chords".

They're all gone now. I was told that Mike doesn't want any videos on YouTube, which is pretty lame, considering it was a public performance, not a private rehearsal or soundcheck. But it is what it is, I guess.

Already taken down, damn!

My friends that went were telling me about this tho.

Whats up with the video he showed? haha

When Mike/Cokie came out, he had a tray of shot glasses and a bottle of Patron, and as helpers got the rest of the stage ready by setting up his drink tray and a TV, he poured shots and handed them out to audience members (but not before doing a few himself). All of this was being filmed by someone onstage with a Flip cam, too.

So at the end of his set, Mike/Cokie says, "I have a special video to play for you," and his onstage helper plugs in his Flip cam into the TV and plays a 2-and-a-half minute clip that was filmed directly before Mike/Cokie came onstage. In it, he whips out his dick, pisses into the bottle of Patron, then goes onstage, and the camera follows him, capturing him doing everything I said above (pouring shots and passing them out, as well as taking a few of his own). The crowd watching the video at this time was going pretty bonkers, and every time the cameraman showed some dumbass kid in the front row proudly draining a shot while at the same time unknowingly drinking their idol's warm piss, the whole room would explode.

haha Thats pretty fucked up. Ive been hearing stories about this but just bits and pieces. Wanted to hear exactly what happened.

How do you not smell the piss in your shot glass before you take it tho?

I was definitely shocked. I had a feeling he wouldn't do stand-up because that would be too much pressure to actually be funny (but he probably could've pulled it off). I didn't think he would play acoustic either, but he did. I've never been a fan, but the crowd seemed to really enjoy that "Decline" song. I'll have to check that out. He played the title tracks from the most recent 7"s, of course because it's Fat Mike, so he's gonna plug his most recent releases. I believed most of his stories, but towards the end, I don't know. I would love to have the lead singer from my favorite band explain the meaning or inspiration of a song, and then play that song.

I read that the piss thing was an elaborate trick of some kind, like Mike was using one of those fake dicks and bags that people use to pass drug tests.

I know Mike doesn't really give a fuck, but I highly doubt he'd want to be held accountable for making a bunch of people legitimately drink piss.

Considering one of his stories that night was, "How many of you have ever drank piss before?" I'm pretty convinced it was really piss, and he really had kids drink it.

To the guy who skipped over the stories, that's the most interesting/important/disturbing part of this whole thing. And all the stories he told are 100% true, too, which makes the whole thing even more fucked up.

haha Thats pretty fucked up. Ive been hearing stories about this but just bits and pieces. Wanted to hear exactly what happened.

How do you not smell the piss in your shot glass before you take it tho?

How often do you smell your liquor before you drink it?