People at concerts.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those jerks who shove you back in when you're trying to get out of the pit. Also, girls who feel they have to prove that they are tough by roughing everyone else in the pit. Calm down, we get it.

People who complain about not being able to see over the tall beast in front of them. If you're short, get there early!

Thank you! I get shit all the time when I'm up front at shows.

Im short so Im use to not being able to see very well but it doesnt bother me. What does bother me is when Im already standing there and some big fucker comes and stands literally 6 inches in front of me.

Thank you! I get shit all the time when I'm up front at shows.

Im short so Im use to not being able to see very well but it doesnt bother me. What does bother me is when Im already standing there and some big fucker comes and stands literally 6 inches in front of me.

Yeah that is bullshit. If I'm not on the barricade, or directly in front of the stage, I'm usually cool about people shorter than me cutting in front of me. I know it sucks to be stuck behind someone and not see, but if I am making the effort to get their an hour or more early they could try to do the same.

When I was at Fest this past year I was in Flaco's waiting for Small Brown Bike to play and three of my friends with me were shorter so we formed a single file line (in order from shortest to tallest) so that we could all see. It was kind of funny.

Guest errolwest

people who consider putting there hands in the with clenched fists, and running on a spot an acceptable mosh move, we get it you really like trapped under ice, but you look like a retard. stop it.

Guest adam526

Haha, at Outside Lands in SF this past summer my friends and I had rail for Volta and some old (semi-hot) lady was dancing and grinding with her BF right behind me and it got to the point where it was a sandwich between me, her, and her BF. I finally got sick of it and looked over to my friend and said "This fucking bitch is grinding me, wtf" - She heard me and took it as if I liked it and told me to fuck off and stop rubbing on her 0_0 wtffffffff

I went to a Lucero show and about 95% of the people there made me want to go postal.

I mean, in retrospect I understand that most of their fans are alcoholics that wanted to get drunk and have a good time. But holy fuck, man.

Drunk fan-girls grinding people, drunk meatheads in packs just pushing me out of the way and screaming, jumping up and down to the lyrics/song. Drunk dudes trying to dance but stumbling back into me, spilling beer.

Annoying.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':9wmcp7wi]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':9wmcp7wi]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I went to a Lucero show and about 95% of the people there made me want to go postal.

I mean, in retrospect I understand that most of their fans are alcoholics that wanted to get drunk and have a good time. But holy fuck, man.

Drunk fan-girls grinding people, drunk meatheads in packs just pushing me out of the way and screaming, jumping up and down to the lyrics/song. Drunk dudes trying to dance but stumbling back into me, spilling beer.

Annoying.

Yes dude, yes. These people annoy me:

Crowdsurfers

Protective boyfriends

Those fucking hipsters

Shirtless guy

People from Texas

Short chicks who make you feel bad for standing in front of them

But there's some real fucks at a Lucero show. Stop giving Ben shots you drunk bearded fuck! He's about to pass out and I haven't heard "Slow Dancing" yet!

Not to mention I think I have hearing damage because some tough guy had to call the band out and challenge them to play louder.

Not only that but when they first started playing I guarantee about 90% of the entire crowd was already drunk.

Then they all proceeded to THROW alcohol at Ben (who licked it off his face).

Stubblefield had to actually let everyone know that it was dangerous? Really?

Then they did it again!

Bunch of idiots at Lucero shows.