Bruce Willis avatars

Guest conoley

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no one else has any objections, I'll make a poll closer to the end of the month with options for January's avatar theme. I'll include Nic Cage, Gary Busey, Uncle Jesse, Val Kilmer and Abe Vigoda; anyone else? We should probably cap it at no more than 10 options.

although my support for the hilarity that would be gary busey avatars still stands....due to recent events on this board, i also would like to nominate Crispin Glover

bruce springsteen is awesome and all....but i dont think he relates well to avatar glory......theres a certain ridiculousness that bruce willis has and some awesome avatar possibilities....springsteen avatars would be slightly boring to me, someone like steve buscemi creates so many more posibilities

Steve Buscemi. He fucking rules, he's been in so many good movies, and he's one of the most talented and versatile character actors ever. Dude can do anything.

plus he said this :

"You're acting like a first year fuckin' theif! I'm acting like a professional!"

and

"HEY I WAS BANGIN' THAT GIRL!"

and

a bunch of other fucking awesome things I can't remember right now.