Which packaging do you prefer?

3x anything is too much flipping to listen to a single album/release in its entirety.

If it's necessary do a 2xLP, I could care less if its a gate-fold or a wide-r pocket single sleeve.

printed inner sleeves suck too as they always tear in shipment unless the records are shipped in white paper sleeves and te inner sleeves are just there to be handled by the owner directly.

I prefer to jam econo than pay out for a mega deluxe version of a record that usually doesn't need it in the first place.

I prefer to jam econo than pay out for a mega deluxe version of a record that usually doesn't need it in the first place.

This. Aside from a few years ago when I didn't know any better, I don't think I've ever paid more than $15 for a new record. IFB Records knows how to do it right. They put a lot of care and effort into their packages, but also manage to keep costs down. $10 ppd for color vinyl with a screened jacket, 10 inserts, and a patch. No Idea manages to keep their double LPs with gatefold jackets and printed sleeves at $12 bucks. $30 records suck.