Most Precious Blood - Merciless LP UP NOW!

That picture disc did sound crappy. To be fair unorthodox could sound much better too.

The guy at X stuck in the past X blog remastered unorthodox and it sounds pretty amazing. You can hear it here: http://xstuckinthepastx.blogspot.com/2010/03/indecision-unorthodox-remaster.html

I've discussed some limited remastered vinyl reissues of indecision with justin. He seems to like the the idea so we will see.

the remaster is so strong.

and thanks for suggest me that useful blog.

hope to see your result from discussion with justin soon....

:)

well. I sent my order to Rainbo for 50 clear with red splotches, 100 clear, and 350 white. They produce 36 pink, 104 clear, and 350 white. They give you the heads up at a plant that the number probably won't be exact and some may be shorted and some may be over, they also say the colors may not be exactly how you want them. I am fine with the one being pink, however I wish they would've shorted me on the white instead of the most limited color. Glad it made it....I think that volcano held up some of my overseas orders.

Building the distro too.....NEW stuff from STATE OF MIND RECORDINGS....including This is Hell's - ST 12" with etched B-side, Rust Belt Lights-Long Gone EP, and Decades-Shelter from the Swarm EP....if you've never heard of these bands you should look them up cause your missing out. If you've been waiting on the MPB you can pick something else up to make the shipping more worthwhile. Still have a couple clear left in the store.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedpressing.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...