It's Friday night...

jhulud

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

My throat is killing me and has been all week. I've been trying to fight it off without letting it get in my way, but I'm coughing up solid mucus in large amounts, and I can't eat or sleep or even breathe without it getting worse. So I'm just sitting here.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at work and I'm watching Shaun of the Dead. It's a pretty sweet way to be making some cash. After I get home I think I'm going to open the bottle of Bacardi Gold I got for Christmas and mix it with pepsi. After doing that I think I will play Rock Band until the early morning hours. It should be a pretty good time.

i'm going ice skating with my family tonight.

Have fun Gabe.

Last time I went ice skating was late 90's...I was on a date...fell and broke my arm...my upper humerus bone...it sucked...I was more embarrased than anything else...but the girl did some see me at the hospital afterwards... ;D

that sucks hard dude. hopefully i'll do ok. i went skating this past summer with my girlfriend, i did ok. i think i may have fallen once. it was ok though. i was trying to teach her how to skate backwards. i used to rollerblade like everyday when i was little. so i should be ok (i hope).

my brother's back from nebraska, and he plays ice hockey. so he's real gung ho on us going.

Easy night tonight, plus my girlfriend has to work early tomorrow morning and i have to drive her since her car is in the shop.

just got donw eating a vegi dinner with my old lady. watched a couple family guy episodes. Played a little nintendo DS. Going to organize my records and update my list with some photos (if i get some motivation).

But my stomach hurts from eating so much... blah.