It's Friday night...

jhulud

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My night was epic. I drank five beers and two shots of scotch while listening to the new Paint it Black. Smoked a ton. Then my lady got home and a friend came over with J&B. We kept at it. Eventually more people come over. My friend and I decide to walk to block buster. I talk to the store manager (out of my mind drunk) and try and get a job. I fail. We decide to walk to the grocery store cause the movies are cheaper. We buy movies. I get a four movies on two discs thing with Last Boyscout, Eraser, Point of No Return and Passenger 57. I win. We buy 24oz Old E's and walk home. At some point we think cops are chasing us. I realize now would be a perfect time to throw cold beer on my friends head. After all he'd never expect it. Angry with my choice he starts throwing beer at me. His can gets empty before mine so he throws it at me. He misses and I pick it up and bean him in the face with it. I win.

I run home and lock him outside. We eventfully let him in and we all go outside to play with fireworks. Cop drives past us blowing shit up, and says nothing. We all win.

My buddy Nat shows up with a beer goggles hot girl with nice boobs wearing a slayer shirt. Once she tells my friend to turn off the "pussy ass mucis"(animal collective) and "put on some fucking King Crimson" I spend the rest of the night shamelessly flirting with her infront of my girlfriend.

My lady gets mad. I tell her (apparently because I dont remember any of this) that "i've been faithful for five years. i wont cheat on you ever. but can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease flirt with the slayer chick?" my lady is less than amused.

I then black out. Woke up this morning and no one is mad at me and my lady thought it was all very funny. Woot.

My night was epic. I drank five beers and two shots of scotch while listening to the new Paint it Black. Smoked a ton. Then my lady got home and a friend came over with J&B. We kept at it. Eventually more people come over. My friend and I decide to walk to block buster. I talk to the store manager (out of my mind drunk) and try and get a job. I fail. We decide to walk to the grocery store cause the movies are cheaper. We buy movies. I get a four movies on two discs thing with Last Boyscout, Eraser, Point of No Return and Passenger 57. I win. We buy 24oz Old E's and walk home. At some point we think cops are chasing us. I realize now would be a perfect time to throw cold beer on my friends head. After all he'd never expect it. Angry with my choice he starts throwing beer at me. His can gets empty before mine so he throws it at me. He misses and I pick it up and bean him in the face with it. I win.

I run home and lock him outside. We eventfully let him in and we all go outside to play with fireworks. Cop drives past us blowing shit up, and says nothing. We all win.

My buddy Nat shows up with a beer goggles hot girl with nice boobs wearing a slayer shirt. Once she tells my friend to turn off the "pussy ass mucis"(animal collective) and "put on some fucking King Crimson" I spend the rest of the night shamelessly flirting with her infront of my girlfriend.

My lady gets mad. I tell her (apparently because I dont remember any of this) that "i've been faithful for five years. i wont cheat on you ever. but can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease flirt with the slayer chick?" my lady is less than amused.

I then black out. Woke up this morning and no one is mad at me and my lady thought it was all very funny. Woot.

hahaaha wow. that sounds incredible.

Wife and I went out to dinner (Mexican place called Cafe Sol Azteca, but I call it Casa Bonita). She had a couple of Stawberry Margaritas and I had a few Negra Modelos. We went home, watched TV for a little bit and crashed out. No great shakes.

Tonight we're tearing it up though. But the wife won't tell me what we're doing (it's a surprise). I have a feeling my friends are throwing a party for me since yesterday was my last day at my job.

hahaaha wow. that sounds incredible.

It gets better. I've just been told what I really said about the flirting with the slayer chick was

"I've been faithful for five years and I wont cheat on you ever. But she has nice boobs and you're not paying attention to me."

tonight at my friends party my lady, slayer chick, my buddy's girlfriend and our mutual friend got topless and held their hands over their boobs while my buddy kneeled before them holding his guitar. we're going to print it out and he's going to use it as his employee of the month photo at Guitar Center. I'll post the photo when i get it.

tonight at my friends party my lady, slayer chick, my buddy's girlfriend and our mutual friend got topless and held their hands over their boobs while my buddy kneeled before them holding his guitar. we're going to print it out and he's going to use it as his employee of the month photo at Guitar Center. I'll post the photo when i get it.

absolutely incredible