It's Friday night...

jhulud

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

What's going on tonight dudes and dudettes?!?!?

It has been an eventful evening in Juan's World...

Got my NIN Chi-town Tix...so I will annoying the hell outta of Justin Communique for a few days when I'm up there... ;)

Got a BF photo print...it's awesome and brought back memories...

Went out w/ my brother and friends for beers and burgers...now chilling at home w/ some more beers and some internetz...cuz, ya know, I'm lame that way...

Maybe watch season 1 of Dexter and be reminded how awesome that show is...

i went and meet some people for beers after work. came home and fell a sleep for a bit, watched some gangland and king of the hill episodes, cleaned my kitchen and just finished cleaning out part of my entertainment center downstairs.

I will probably make some coffee then continue cleaning out junk i dont want/need anymore. I have been in a real downsizing mood lately. all junk must get the fuck out of my house!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone doing anything awesome tonight?

I sure as hell am not. Laying low. Gotta help a buddy move tomorrow. Early in the morning.

So I'm just having some Sam OctoberFest and tonight's playlist so far has included: June of '44, Converge, Lush, Rachels, and Lydia. Keeping it mellow...for the most part...

i've got some "London broil" (not a real cut I know but its what the shit was sold as) marinating in some lemon juice, Worcestershire, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. just waiting on the lady to come home to make the rest of what she's got planed for the evening. So now I'm just watching countdown, drinking pbr and coors light, enjoying a nice smoke, and watching my cat go crazy.

Fight Club is on spike. I'm watching it which is stupid because i own it on DVD and this is a censored and probably shortened version.

I've been playing around on ebay and debating what i want to do next. Was thinking of going to Wegmans and checking out their new nice beer section and then spend my night on here and listening to records.

this is the beer i had for loki last night...i tasted it and it was pretty fantastic.

[image]