It's Friday night...

jhulud

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to choose my favoritest 3 Bill Murray movies they'd be:

Ghostbusters ("Back off man! I'm a misathropist!)

Groundhog Day ("It's going to be cold. It's going to be grey. And it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.")

Scrooged ("You've got a program featuring America's favorite old fart. Reading a book in front of a fireplace. Now, I have to kill all of you.")

exactly, thats what I'm talking about.

WTF? Dude, Caddyshack, Meat Balls, and Stripes is what it will always be... :P

cant we just agree groundhog day, caddyshack, ghostbustin' ass bill murray has done MANY amazing films?

im fucking with all of ya...i own all those movies as a matter of fact.. Stripes is a bit odd, because it's amazing the 1st half, and i rarely even remember what happened during the second..lol.

caddyshack will be my all-time favorite though....

we can't forget Rushmore and his famous appearance as this man

[image]

Work sucked today! so i stopped by my friends tattoo shop on the way home. kicked it for a while and drank a couple beers, smoked a couple bowls then mistakingly went grocery shopping. Watched a zombie movie while drinking some SAM Adams originals and ate a corn dog and tator tots (total white trash dinner)

Finally breaking in my sweet A Wilhelm Scream koozie. its got a descendents type logo and says "I like booze... Booze taste good"

[image]

I'm staying in tonight...not much by choice. Little money. No car (total loss remember?). On meds and can't drink. As much as some people would be like "Woo hoo! Have some drinks while on painkillers...makes it all better!"...not in my case...I'll get violently ill if I mix the meds with alcohol.

Listening to songs from the new Eli "Paperboy" Reed album...oh my fucking god..this is good...damn! that's all i hav to say. If anyone like Otis Redding stuff. just good soul music....god damn, this new album is good. i feel like a schmuck that i missed him...

in case anyone is interested : http://www.myspace.com/elipaperboyreed

if you decide to give it a listen, tell me what you think.