Recommend me music! Hurry!

Yeah... totally meant to include that in first post, but got distracted, then submitted the thread.

Currently, I'm mostly listening to Gaslight, Riot Before, Childish Gambino, Mos Def, Hayes Carll, Tallest Man On Earth, Leatherface... etc.

I listen to pretty much everything from punk to folk to jazz. The only music I can't really get into is hardcore and death metal.

I have the new She & Him downloaded already, and I couldn't find anything by Merge on there. I'll check out the new Spoon album, though. Thanks.

I found some Red Sparrows stuff, and it sounds pretty decent, but instrumental isn't really something I get too into. I'm a sucker for lyrics. Thanks, though!

I have the new She & Him downloaded already, and I couldn't find anything by Merge on there. I'll check out the new Spoon album, though. Thanks.

Sorry, by Merge I meant Spoon's and She & Him's label. The new spoon album is great though, you should be into it given some of what you've listed so far.

Ohhh, yeah, that makes way more sense.

FANG ISLAND

Well, the album cover alone makes it look pretty promising. Just from listening to the samples of the songs, it sounds like a pretty insane album.

It's amazing, I listen to it on my morning commute a lot and it gets me pumped to go to work hahaha.

I see you're from West Virginia, have you checked out my site Rust Belt Rising?

http://www.rustbeltrising.com

@ Kirby - I'm checking it out now, and I'm bookmarking it! I'll be checking that all the time, because I hate having to go to bands' MySpace's and checking out their tour dates.

@ Paul - When is the Chronic not appropriate to listen to? I mean, sure, it's especially good in the Summer, but there's nothing like sitting under the Christmas tree listening to "Rat-Tat-Tat-Tat" with grandma & grandpa!

@ kaneelkip - I just downloaded that album a few days ago, and it's amazing!

Miike Snow - 'Animal' or 'Silvia'

Yeasayer - 'Ambling Alp' or 'O.N.E'

Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms

Local Natives - Airplanes

Caribou - Odessa

The xx - Anything at all!

Passion Pit - Anything at all!

If you have free downloads and you want to try new stuff these are pretty recent (last few months) and really good songs