Lemuria sign to Bridge Nine

i agree. i don't know if she's actually a bitch, but i can't fuckin stand her voice.

Did a mod delete my post?

Anyways I still stand by that.

At a show once she bumped into me and spilled my beer, she looks down, then looks at me and says sucks for you and walks away.

no sorry, nothing.

yessssss, 12/18 ALL OVER AGAIN

At a show once she bumped into me and spilled my beer, she looks down, then looks at me and says sucks for you and walks away.

no sorry, nothing.

This one time I was walking down the street, minding my own business. I turn the corner and someone punches me in the chest. I fall down, look up, and it's Dr. Martin Luther King!

I said, "Why'd you punch me Dr. King?"

He said, "Oops, I thought you was someone else!"

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':fgagwxu6]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':fgagwxu6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

no sorry, nothing.

yessssss, 12/18 ALL OVER AGAIN

wasn't me. your post wasn't here when I originally posted mine. weird indeed.

i agree. i don't know if she's actually a bitch, but i can't fuckin stand her voice.

no sorry, nothing.

Either this is a lie or you're mistaking someone else for Sheena. I've known Sheena for over a decade. I also live with her. This is just something she wouldn't say.

Sorry you lost your beer, but even the most gullible, rumor hungry wouldn't believe this story.

Perhaps she wasn't aware that she was the reason the beer was spilled?

Even if that was the case, it's not something she would even say. It's like someone trying to convince you that they heard your grandma say "Have you ever heard of Infest, they're faster than what I usually listen to, but surprisingly quite pleasant to my ears".

If it was her, maybe he misheard her "I'm really sorry, did I just do that to you" for "That really sucks for you"

I loved loved loved Get Better, and i can't wait for the new record. Plus the Sheena & Alex are like the nicest folks ever(except maybe the guys from AJJ). and lemuria totally needs an 80's youthcrew style tshirt with epic lyrics on the back now.... and mosh calls... and just think of the epic pile ons for the end of "pants".

i cannot wait.

Guest darnyeller

just look at that molested hot dog of a nose and ill-placed converse tattoo and tell me it's not evidence of a depraved nature:

[image]

(she also has man-hands)