Guitar Pedals

also a fan of Z-Vex pedals and most of Full-Tone's stuff as well.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the pedal or name of who makes it...but there's essentially a "noise generator" pedal out there that is just a random octave shifter/fuzz/and possibly an oscilator as well...just kind of makes really fucked up funky noises...I remember wanting to grab one whenever I saw it, but didn't have the money at the time...and have since forgotten who made it or what the hell it was called...if anybody knows what the hell I'm talking about...lemme know

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the pedal or name of who makes it...but there's essentially a "noise generator" pedal out there that is just a random octave shifter/fuzz/and possibly an oscilator as well...just kind of makes really fucked up funky noises...I remember wanting to grab one whenever I saw it, but didn't have the money at the time...and have since forgotten who made it or what the hell it was called...if anybody knows what the hell I'm talking about...lemme know

Is it the Devi Ever pedals?

not these...but these do look like fun...

the pedal I'm attempting to remember had no controls from what I remember, just completely random with a foot-switch toggle that was just on and off

or maybe it's The Beautiful Disaster after all

the pedal I'm attempting to remember had no controls from what I remember, just completely random with a foot-switch toggle that was just on and off

did you ever go to the store in BHAM, that had a ton of custom built pedals in it. I can't remember what it was called, but that store ruled. lots of weird vintage gear too.

did you ever go to the store in BHAM, that had a ton of custom built pedals in it. I can't remember what it was called, but that store ruled. lots of weird vintage gear too.

Highland Music?

• 3 months later...
what do you guys think about the memory man w/ hazarai? I'm looking for a delay pedal, and so far that one has caught my eye. also thinking about the boss dd-20.

you wanna buy my nova delay. it's practically brand new. i bought, then got kicked out of my band so i have no need for it..

Can anybody suggest a good volume pedal?

i had a morley volume pedal plus that was built like a tank. wound up getting rid of it like a dumbass and now have been trying to find one for a decent price ever since. it's a bit cumbersome and is not thin like the ernie balls, but it does do the job well.