PO: THE GET UP KIDS "Simple Science" 10" UK import

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE GET UP KIDS "Simple Science" 10" UK import

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/uktradelovea?

A friend of mine offered to get me a handful of copies of the UK pressing of "Simple Science". I said, sure, why not, and today, I am happy to offer a handful of copies to those of you in the states. The UK pressing is a 10" and is on black vinyl. We will have the copies in our hand in about 2 weeks.

While on the topic of Simple Science, we are getting dangerously close to being out of print of the US pressings on all colors. If you have been slow to pick these up, I highly suggest you do soon. For those of you who pre-order the U.S. version, remember I will be selecting 1 test press winner. The selection will happen next week. Good luck.

The UK RSD 10" was limited to 300 according to this info below :

Seminal band The Get Up Kids return with their first new material for over 6 years. Available on limited edition 10” Vinyl. The 10” EP is available solely for independent record stores and is released worldwide in conjunction with Record Store Day.

Line up features current members of Spoon, My Chemical Romance and The New Amsterdams.

For fans of Jimmy Eat World, Death Cab For Cutie, The Shins.

Limited to 300 for UK & Eire.

My GUK 10" package came from Hassle Records today...mailer was flimsy, not labeled with "Fragile" and beat to hell, I was certain the record was broken inside as the package had been bent in half, until I opened it and realized all that was inside was a piece of cardboard and NO record at all. I emailed them, but seriously what the fuck?

My GUK 10" package came from Hassle Records today...mailer was flimsy, not labeled with "Fragile" and beat to hell...

Same here. I picked up my copy at the post office today and the packaging job was plain horrible. Sadly this seems to be standard and no exception to the rule with orders from the UK.