Pressing Info: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang

Guest admin1338560633

Vinyl Collective Exclusive Color - 500 on Dip Half Black/Half Cover Green (White Splatter on Cover Green side)

I'm assuming that's a typo?

Edit - Never mind. I think I might've gotten it. Just very confusing.

I was confused, too; it will be a pressing on half black/half green, but there will also be white splatter on the green half of the record. I have never seen anything like this so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Nerdy pressing info for those wondering - Pirates Press will be handling the pressing of the No Idea and VC exclusive colors and Rainbo Records will be handling the pressings on 180 gram Grey and 180 gram black.

Here's how it looks, but with different colors:

[image]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I kind of dug the random as fuck green they used for the 59 sound. It was spendy, but I ordered for a couple people and it wasn't that bad actually. Maybe not bummed, just wondering if they will eventually get an exclusive as it was a month or two after the 59 sound was released that their exclusive appeared if I remember right

There's a reason Virgil didn't announce what time they were putting them up. If he said 2 o'clock. 1000 people would be on the site clogging it up! Even if you were on the computer at that time doesn't necessarliy mean you'd snag one either. Yeah.. It was that difficult for the 59 Sound preorder here!

But there was alot of steam going into the 59 Sound preorder because of the suprise success of SOS. Has that died down..I guess we'll see on Tues!

Guest Admin

here's a tip for you message boarders about the time; I will more than likely post the pre-order whenever I wake up. I'm a pretty early riser, but I am also going to go see kay Kay and his weathered underground tonight and go out with them after the show. In either case, this will be posted sometime in the A.M. (remember we are in the Mountain Standard Time Zone)