7" Record Storage Box

How deep are they? Do they basically take up the full depth of your expedit? (so like 13"s or so) or is there some dead space behind the box on the shelf?

Reading the small print from the photo it appears they're 8 and 1/8' from front to back. I could be reading it wrong though.

damn! I wish I saw this before I ordered one of those long ugly white boxes made for 7's. I still might pick up one of these as it looks WAY better than that white box I got now.

i'd rather buy one of those "ugly white boxes" that holds 150 7"s for $5 instead of paying $6 for a box that holds only 80 7"s.

I got the 7" box from sleevetown. It's quite alright for 6,99$ even if it got called "the ugly white box" earlier. Make a good use of all those ugly stickers you got with your LP orders and cover it.

That's exactly the ugly white box I was talking about. It perfect sized, durable as hell, but ugly as sin. I may have to "decorate" it with some of those stickers. :D

where did you get the whole shelf (or whatever you call it). seriously.

Are you asking about his Ikea Expedit? It's the most popular record storage shelving unit.

Ya just better hope you got a store close to you. The shipping charges are OUTRAGEOUS, like 250 bucks. I would have gone that route myself, but not for that shipping price. :(