Gatsbys American Dream Vinyl

I was pretty indifferent to this band until I saw them live opening for the Spill Canvas like 6 or 7 years ago, and then I hated them because the singer was the most annoying performer I've ever seen.

my sister told me that it was a good thing i missed a show i was supposed to go to because although i like them, i'd probably like them less if i saw him perform

Volcano will get pressed soon word on the street is if a certain someone is still down work on it will begin this summer for hopefully a fall release as a co-release are two of the best labels ever.....or atleaset thats what I heard.

three

I hope its three but word on the street is the third party is being a pussy and wants to start an ultra cool company.....hopefully that dude will hire his awesome friend though when hes makes those millions!!

terrible live band

The first time I saw Portugal. The Man, they played with Gatsby and they weren't bad at all, even all of those years ago.

PTM was, at that point, just 'decent' haha...John had some makeshift guitar and I just remember the mic was at his stomach so he leaned forward to sing with this blue light on his face..and zach, still, ripped the bass.

I'd be definitely down for some Gatsby vinyl