rarest record in your collection?

American Nightmare - S/T - Test Press - 27

Lifetime - two songs - friends press - 30

Crime in stereo / Kill You Idols - Split - Test Press - 20

Crime In Stereo / Kill Your Idols - Split - Seein Red - 9

Rookie Lot / Yearly - Split - friends Press - Clear - 100 - This one is almost impossible to find

Boys Night Out - Broken Bones - Dark Brown - 3

Crime In Stereo - Is Dead - Test Press - 25

Modern Life Is War - Witness - Marshalltown Release Show - 62

AN test press is legendary, are you a "friend" of Lifetime?

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cave In - Beyond Hypothermia - Purple /22

In These Black Days" Vol. V split 7" (Cave In/Botch) - Clear Yellow /106

Cave In - Jupiter - Green/white marble /100 (US Pressing)

Cave In - Jupiter - Orange /125 (Euro Pressing)

Drag the River - Has a Way with Women - Black /70

Mr. Bungle Mi Stroke il Cigaretto - Black /500

Death Is Not Glamorous/Down And Outs Split Test Press/12

Chillerton S/T 7" Test Press

Bridge & Tunnel S/T 7" Yellow Tan/28

Cutman- No Trick Pony 7" Mint/27

Witches With Dicks- American Railroad 7" Dark Green/46

Grabass Charlestons- Ask Mark Twain LP Blue Mix/11

Latterman- We Are Still Alive LP Pale Blue/39

The Holy Mountain- Entrails LP Blue/21

Hot Water Music "Live At The Hardback" Red/56

I tried to post a photo, but I have no idea how to on this board...

[image]

If you have a photo of it on photobucket or flickr or..you get the idea click the tag that looks like it has a photo on it--->[/img] <---that is what you should see . Then just put the link in between them.

[image]

If you have a photo of it on photobucket or flickr or..you get the idea click the tag that looks like it has a photo on it--->[/img] <---that is what you should see . Then just put the link in between them.

Thanks guys, you've been a tremendous help!

[image]

ha ha , you must have got that in there while i was typing out my paragraph

ha ha , you must have got that in there while i was typing out my paragraph

Actually your explanation was very handy, I didn't know the picture had to be uploaded to Photobucket, I shall pass this on and make you proud lostatsea!

good work, such an awesome HWM record to say the least!

Hey thanks! It's a good listen, and it's beautiful!

Where in Virginia are you from? I'm from Fredericksburg.

Oddly enough, I kinda think I know who you are. You have a band, called the Ambulance Review. We were going to play a few shows with you a summer or two ago before I moved out here, my band is Drawn A Blank. F'burg and Stafford still prove to be terrible for shows so we pretty much moved our operations to Richmond mostly since our drummer goes to VCU. I moved out west a year ago and am living in Los Angeles now working at a studio.

Small world!

Hey thanks! It's a good listen, and it's beautiful!

Where in Virginia are you from? I'm from Fredericksburg.

Oddly enough, I kinda think I know who you are. You have a band, called the Ambulance Review. We were going to play a few shows with you a summer or two ago before I moved out here, my band is Drawn A Blank. F'burg and Stafford still prove to be terrible for shows so we pretty much moved our operations to Richmond mostly since our drummer goes to VCU. I moved out west a year ago and am living in Los Angeles now working at a studio.

Small world!

Yeah! Very small world! All of the All Ages venues shut down in the Fredericksburg area, except one now, and they won't book punk bands, so a few bands have been SOL for a while. We were on the VCU radio show last December, and we were supposed to play at Common Groundz the next night, but the show got shut down and we moved it to a packed house down the street, the people in Richmond were very nice. I moved to Orlando 2 years ago and now I'm an engineer at a studio down here (very small world) and I started a label. I still head back to VA to play shows when we can get them booked, maybe our paths will cross again, Drawn A Blank is sounding very familiar to me, though I don't remember why we never played together... crazy.

definitely man, thats nuts, since you moved to orlando im guessing you went to full sail? What studio are you working at and hows the industry out there in Orlando? LA is kinda hit or miss, I lucked out and got in to a fairly busy studio so lots of hours and good experience with big names and clients.

definitely man, thats nuts, since you moved to orlando im guessing you went to full sail? What studio are you working at and hows the industry out there in Orlando? LA is kinda hit or miss, I lucked out and got in to a fairly busy studio so lots of hours and good experience with big names and clients.

Ha yeah, I went to Full Sail, and I have an associate's degree proving that I can record music, haha, I still can't get over that. I also have a Bachelor's in Music Business. I work with my friend at a small project studio, WinterSound, in Orlando. The industry here has really slowed down since the decline in Boy Bands, but there's plenty of jobs running live sound at Disney and Universal. Work is here and there, I make more money performing with my rap group than i do as a tracking engineer, which I guess is either sad or pretty sweet depending on how you look at it. But I've met a lot of cool people, I'd like to give it a shot out West, but the job market really isn't that cool right now.

quote author=theambulancereview board=general thread=778 post=343740 time=1221196572]

Actually your explanation was very handy, I didn't know the picture had to be uploaded to Photobucket, I shall pass this on and make you proud lostatsea!

You can also use just regular links from images on the web such as[image] but i will stop while im ahead because I am way way off topic

Small world!

Yeah! Very small world! All of the All Ages venues shut down in the Fredericksburg area, except one now, and they won't book punk bands, so a few bands have been SOL for a while. We were on the VCU radio show last December, and we were supposed to play at Common Groundz the next night, but the show got shut down and we moved it to a packed house down the street, the people in Richmond were very nice. I moved to Orlando 2 years ago and now I'm an engineer at a studio down here (very small world) and I started a label. I still head back to VA to play shows when we can get them booked, maybe our paths will cross again, Drawn A Blank is sounding very familiar to me, though I don't remember why we never played together... crazy.

I'm from VA as well. Drawn A Blank has a familiar ring to it for me also.

Anyway, I am Hampton, but frequent Richmond quite often,

a Virginia reunion!

Reggie And The Full Effect Greatest Hits 84-87 TEST PRESSING 6 of 8

Reggie And The Full Effect Promotional Copy TEST PRESSING 7 of 8

Reggie And The Full Effect Promotional Copy Letter Press 80

so jealous of all of those.

Thanks... i have everything other then the test pressings for the 2 7's. i don't even know if they existed.

i was talking to James Sunday and he said Last Stop Crappy Town will be out soon on Vinyl. 3 stations were lost and missed the cd release but will be on the LP when it is printed.

quote author=theambulancereview board=general thread=778 post=343740 time=1221196572]

You can also use just regular links from images on the web such as[] but i will stop while im ahead because I am way way off topic

Touche my good man!