BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

The packaging, record and sound(it doesnt have that muffled sound thank god) blows the triple crown release out of the water. I just really wish I had been able to get a black copy, but the blue/black is pretty sweet anyway.

I wish RJ could just repress YFW and Deja, the quality of them would be 100% better than whatever the band/label would do.

EDIT: My only complaint, there's popping for some reason during Jesus =[

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my black in the mail!! So tempted to throw this sucker up on ebay! I'd be the first one! Prob could make some serious $$. It's so sweet though.. prob the nicest packaging of any record I have!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220674132927&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_947 no you wouldn't be the 1st one.

I don't get how this guy can take the things I'm saying as such a big deal.

I think you're a douche. What's the big deal? It's not like people haven't thought you were a douche before.

I'm sure plenty of people think I'm a douche, but I'm not telling them to pm me so we can call each other bad names back and forth.

Also, back on topic, good to hear this release sounds better than the bands release. Glad I waited after all.

No, actually, I'm pretty far away from caring about what you do with your Brand New vinyl.

I just think you're a douche. Seems fair to me.

HAHA. If you wanna get in an internet name calling battle just PM me! Let's not clog this thread up anymore.

is this the internet version of 'wadya say we take this outside'?