What do you do when the Center Hole is too small

So what do people here do when there's little bits of excess vinyl left on the center hole and it doesn't fit properly onto the spindle or the record plays slowly?

I get a bit of scouring pad, the little green ones and cut it into a triangle and try to file it down slightly. It works amazingly!

But, I am afraid of getting little bits of filed metal dust stuff into the grooves though, so I was wondering if there's things that other people do.

Yes, but after you fix that problem, how do you clean your records?

But after your records are clean what kind of shelf does everyone suggest I get to keep my records in?

And then after storing it for a while, how much do you think I can get for my Brand New - Devil and God black 180g /200?

Yes, but after you fix that problem, how do you clean your records?

But after your records are clean what kind of shelf does everyone suggest I get to keep my records in?

But after you neatly organize your records in the shelf someone recommended, what do you think is the best way about starting a label?

I didn't search for the question because I hadn't seen it on here before. Sorry to bum you all out, just ignore it if you don't like reading these threads. If you ignore it then it'll end up disappearing into the millions of other pages that people neglect to search...