SKA IS DEAD 7" of the Month Club! w/ order info!

also!

to make the whole thing a lil more fun/interactive.. we're going to set up a website/FB page or something for the club, and constantly post updates, progress reports, pictures of shit, interviews with bands involved etc... so everyone can follow whats going on, and know whats up with the club at all times... so theres no one freaking out about their records :)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also!

to make the whole thing a lil more fun/interactive.. we're going to set up a website/FB page or something for the club, and constantly post updates, progress reports, pictures of shit, interviews with bands involved etc... so everyone can follow whats going on, and know whats up with the club at all times... so theres no one freaking out about their records :)

Yes, If you've subscribed, you'll get a message from me in the next day or so, with the website info.

We will be posting status updates for all 6 records, pictures as proof of the progression of the series, shipping dates, receiving dates, basically information overload.

We don't want this to fall into a category where people have no idea what is going on...like that other subscription series that people like to bring up all the time. We want this to be the complete antithesis of that series. Plus Flood and I are easy to get a hold of anyway.

Alright alright, I just don't know what to do with all my money so I thought you might be interested in getting it :D

I'll stop being annoying right now.

no no no, feel free to pester me, I get sidetracked from time to time since I'm contastantly juggling like 10 things at once...I'll do my best to get back to you and anyone else that has requested int'l rates tonight!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

two of the records are away to press, waiting on reference lacquers, I know the Big D/Brunt of It split was one of them. I think Dave from Lucky Lacquers is backed up so that's part of what's fucking up our planned timeline.

the Covers should be showing up soon too.

anyone wanna come over and help me hand punch out the die cut parts on the covers...there's 3000+ covers and 2 die cuts per cover....so yeah...