drug test!

i got laid off two months ago from my full time job and have been tossing pizza for the last month and a half. anyway, i could not stand working for mellow mushroom anymore and needed to get back to a nice 40 hour work week again. i quit mellow and quit smoking weed a week later when my stash ran out just in case a job offer popped up and low and behold one fell into my lap thursday. i went and bought an at home drug test from cvs friday and failed the hell out of it.

i have been on my bike for the last two weeks pretty hard (minus yesterday and today) and drinking lots of water. im a pretty lean dude (6'1 and 161 lbs.). i have also been taking three niacin a night before bed for the last three nights (not healthy i know) because i have four friends who swear by it. tomorrow is the big day for the drug test. i have a detox to drink an hour before i go in plus shit loads of water. i know none of these are full proof but i figure all of this combined should help. any other tips (besides dont smoke)?

also, i know those detox drinks are just temporary and actually detoxes but i have used one before the day after i smoked and it worked.

personally, i don't trust anything other than the substitution method. freeze a friend's piss until you need it, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds, slap a hand warmer on the bottle, and tuck in between your legs. the hand warmer should keep it at the right temperature.

other than that, i wish you well! hopefully, one day soon, we won't have to worry about what we do on our own free time.

i wan to go with that method but the few times i have had to take a drug test for a job there is either someone in the room or they make you keep the door open. wanna hear something thats nuts? my girlfriend is a teacher here in georgia and they dont have to take drug tests to sign a contract. ridiculous.

It's good that you stopped working out 2 days ago. You also want to eat big meals and not a lot of sugar.

also I found this too.

Another theory about how to pass a urine test that you’ve probably read about is taking huge amounts of niacin – and this one really makes me crazy. Not only is it useless for passing a drug test, you can actually cause permanent damage to your liver if you overdose on it. Which isn’t that hard to do when you’re taking like 100 times or more the recommended daily dose. This one got started years ago from a book written by the late L. Ron Hubbard (the founder of Scientology). The book was about a purification/detoxification program for drug addicts, among other things. I’m not saying niacin isn’t an important vitamin, but Hubbard thought it could basically cure cancer and save the world. But um, last I checked the guy never got any degrees in medicine or nutrition, so his advice is based on his opinion alone, not fact. And then there’s that whole Scientology thing. That’s all I’ll say about that…

i know the niacin one isnt supposed to work but here is my argument on that one. four friends of mine, and i dont mean friends of friends and or that kind of thing, have used this and swear by it. one has used niacin on four different occasions for work. one of them smoked a blunt, took 2000mg and then when and took the test high and passed. i know this sounds dumb and im not trying to argue with science here but i have personally seen it work. also keep in mind they arent taking like ten pills or anything, 2000mg is the most i have taken and that was only once.

The only thing I've heard that works, aside from using other people's urine, are pills you can take that hold the thc from passing through your urine for a limited time frame. It only works for about 4 or 5 hours, but I've had two friends who said that it worked for them. Take one and about an hour later you shouldn't be pissing out thc. However, lots of water, cranberry juice and not smoking for a little while should do the trick for someone as lean as you. Someone with more body fat is likely to retain tch for much longer.

i wan to go with that method but the few times i have had to take a drug test for a job there is either someone in the room or they make you keep the door open. wanna hear something thats nuts? my girlfriend is a teacher here in georgia and they dont have to take drug tests to sign a contract. ridiculous.
I never checked this out, but someone told me that certain public jobs are not allowed to drug test for some invasion of privacy thing. Teachers here don't have to drug test to get the job.

Guest eriathomas

A lot of places here make you retake the test if it's too watered down, but they give you like an entire week before the 2nd test.