Pet Picture Post

chaps

I just took my dog and my dad's dog to the vet because they've been fighting non-stop for the past week or so. They had three fights before 11 this morning and the last one I broke up they both left cut up, bleeding, and limping. They've lived together just fine for 6 months, but now I think I'm going to have to get rid of my dog because my dad certainly won't get rid of his. :(

They're both females and they're both fixed. Its really odd.

There's an already-existing thread for pets. It's buried somewhere way back there...it has been a loooooooooooooong time since anyone posted anything in it.

SPOILER ALERT

Regardless, I'm sure Jeff will dig it out, post a link to it in here then lock this thread.

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=etc&action=display&thread=1185813771&page=5

I just took my dog and my dad's dog to the vet

what did the vet say?? ive seen shows on like discovery where they have like a dog whisperer come and fix problems with fighting dogs.

The vet was in surgery, I dropped them off. Their injuries weren't as bad as I originally thought, but they were both cut up and I just wanted them cleaned up. I also wanted to talk to the vet about this problem, as its really bothering me. I don't want to get rid of my dog and I'm not ready to move out just yet (waiting till I graduate in June).

These are pictures of Zero and Scraps. Unfortunately, Scraps is no longer with us, she ended up getting real sick, while she was still young. RIP I miss you little buddy. In the event of Scraps passing, we knew that Zero would need some company, our new rat is named Sparkie. She's pretty rad. I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures of her, some day though!

Some of the pictures are kinda blurry.

Can anyone guess where the names are from?

[image]

Zero and Scraps

[image]

Scraps

[image]

Not sure who!

[image]

Scraps

[image]

Zero eating chicken!

[image]

Zero eating chicken again!