Justin Bieber's North Korean Tour

I'm sure he'll find a way of getting out of it if it happens but this is hilarious!

Justin Bieber's Twitter page has become the target of an internet joke.

A public vote on the Canadian singer's My World Tour page asked users which country he should tour next, with no restrictions on the nations that could be voted on.

This spurred users of imageboard website 4Chan to nominate North Korea, with the vote now turning viral.

There are now almost half a million votes to send Bieber to the secretive communist nation.

The contest, which ends at 1800 on 7 July, saw North Korea move from 24th to 1st place in less than two days, several thousand votes ahead of Israel.

Given the fact that almost all citizens of North Korea are denied internet access and there are restrictive controls over all media, it is unlikely that any of the votes have actually come from within the country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10506482.stm

Our army sucks, I doubt finding out our secrets would do anything but make them laugh. Why invest in an army when we have our big brother the US looking out for us. Bunch of fucking cowboys down there!

to be quite honest, the thought of hordes of his teenybopper army descending like locusts on any country that tried to harm a hair on his head frightens me far more than any country's military ever could.