Easiest way to sneak booze into sporting events

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've seen 6, 12, and 24.

Actually, a microbrewer around here just started doing a 25, but I've never heard/seen that before.

Everyonce in a while you hear stories of an octogonal 55 pack, but you have to drive to Quebec for that. Also, you have to drink Bud or Coors Light. Pass on both accounts.

How much do you guys pay for a 30? The cheapest a 24 is legally allowed to be up here is $28.

what is deposit?
In many states, especially the Northeast, you pay 5c (10 in MI I believe) that you get back upon returning the can. It's a lazy-tax, or a donation to homeless people, unless you take them back.

Me? I hoard cans. I made a killing in college because I wasn't from Long Island and didn't think returning cans was below me.

I don't think 8-5 is a killing. I think 14-2 or whatever yesterday's game was is a killing.

Considering it's a Toronto sports franchise, any win is pretty much killing it.

haha get the fuck outta here. 9-5 aint shit. blue jays suck and will always suck.

and for the record, i or no one i know has ever been patted down going into fenway. you could bring a 30 pack, 2 guns, and a few pipe bombs in just fine.