Easiest way to sneak booze into sporting events

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bring nips alot to fenway. My GF puts them in her bag, which has a side zipped up thing on the inside. When they ask her to open the bag, they just take a general peek. "oh, whats that a bowling ball with a wick sticking out, thats fine keep the line moving".

the pouch trick that Chuck talked about sounds pretty interesting.

Flask in the pocket usually works great. I'm assuming it's Toronto and I doubt they will have a metal detector or anything. In San Diego, we've snuck a 750 in our pants leg into the stadium and it was fine.

Yeah, Toronto Blue Jays. Definitely no metal detectors, but I could never get away with bring a 750.

Speaking of, you're from San Diego and you call it a 750!? Everyone up here calls it a 26, except my immediate group of friends who have decided to embrace the metic system and call it a 750. Do a lot of people call it that down there?

Flask in the pocket usually works great. I'm assuming it's Toronto and I doubt they will have a metal detector or anything. In San Diego, we've snuck a 750 in our pants leg into the stadium and it was fine.

Yeah, Toronto Blue Jays. Definitely no metal detectors, but I could never get away with bring a 750.

Speaking of, you're from San Diego and you call it a 750!? Everyone up here calls it a 26, except my immediate group of friends who have decided to embrace the metic system and call it a 750. Do a lot of people call it that down there?

I've never heard it called a 26 before. Weird.

This is another reason I love winter... with a winter jacket / hoodie / whatever on, you can sneak just about anything in anywhere. Throw a drink in your sleeve, inside jacket pockets, wherever. I remember two separate events in college - one, about 6 of us snuck a full thirty into a Syracuse basketball game. The other, we went to a party that sucked and without even discussing it, we left with over 2 30s of the party's beer to go back to our house - maybe 9 of us.

Yea, All the bottles of liquor down here are in milliliters so that's just what we call them. I guess that is weird...

Yea, All the bottles of liquor down here are in milliliters so that's just what we call them. I guess that is weird...

I've only seen it as 750ml, I thought Canada was on the metric system? That's weird.