LeBron's Decision

I'm just glad that after today there will no longer be a LEBRON category on the ESPN ticker. That shit was ridiculous.

I'm sure it'll be there for at least another few days. Tomorrow morning it'll say that he's going to the Heat, and then you'll have to read random "important" peoples' thoughts on the signing, and that's sure to at least spill in to the World Cup final

eh... this was clearly the plan all along. something like that doesnt just suddenly fall into place.

whats funny to me is that, as a suns fan, amare stoudemire comes out looking like a real schmuck signing in new york. he got his money but he wont be getting much else there. i sort of image wade, lebron, and bosh all sitting around going "ah man, amare's calling again..." and then they all have a good laugh about it.

im not even sure theres really a point to having a season next year. lets just have the lakers and the heat play a best of 7 and call it good.

eh... this was clearly the plan all along. something like that doesnt just suddenly fall into place.

whats funny to me is that, as a suns fan, amare stoudemire comes out looking like a real schmuck signing in new york. he got his money but he wont be getting much else there. i sort of image wade, lebron, and bosh all sitting around going "ah man, amare's calling again..." and then they all have a good laugh about it.

im not even sure theres really a point to having a season next year. lets just have the lakers and the heat play a best of 7 and call it good.

The thing about the Knicks is they want Carmelo and Anthony Parker, who are free agents next year and apparently both of them want to play there too. As long as the Knicks don't do something stupid (lol) they should suck it up this season and just wait until next year.