PO: Samuel Jackson Five 4xLP BOX & Te' 3xLP

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone just order the te' 3lp? I ordered directly from Denovali and it says it shipped on September 14th, but I have yet to receive it. Not sure if anyone in the US has ordered from them before and how long it takes to receive stuff from Germany. Any information others can provide would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

Update for everybody that was in on our group order! USPS attempted to deliver our order this afternoon, but I wasn't home to sign for it. I'm going to pick it up at the post office tomorrow morning, and will start packing up everyone's copies tomorrow night. I'll put up some pictures of it, as well.

Update for everybody that was in on our group order! USPS attempted to deliver our order this afternoon, but I wasn't home to sign for it. I'm going to pick it up at the post office tomorrow morning, and will start packing up everyone's copies tomorrow night. I'll put up some pictures of it, as well.

If anyone backed out of the SJ5 or somehow didn't pay, let me know, I'll send over the money ASAP!

If anyone backed out of the SJ5 or somehow didn't pay, let me know, I'll send over the money ASAP!

Everyone paid in full, but you may want to message some of the other SJ5 buyers. They might be willing to sell theirs to you.

When I picked up the package from the post office, it definitely looked a little rough. Who knows what happened while crossing the sea?

[image]

Fortunately, everything inside looks to be in pretty good shape. One or two copies of the Te have small corner scuffs, but nothing serious:

[image]

Everything's shrinkwrapped up, and there are much better pictures already posted in that other thread, so I'll leave you with this:

[image]

I'll be packing these up tonight, and should be able to get most, if not all of them to the post office by tomorrow morning. Many thanks again to Denovali for working with us on this mega-order! They took a bit of a hit on the shipping cost, so please thank them, and continue to send business their way. I know I'll be sending another order their way very soon.

Guest eriathomas

I was sort of regretting ordering both when I did, since I was low on cash, but it looks well worth it now. I'd also like to thank smailtronic for being an awesome middle man, and Denovali for being just plain awesome.

wow. the package looks terrible. I hope everything still is in a good shape - but it seems it is. I tried to pack everything as good as possible. never a guarantee though. thanks so much again guys! enjoy the records.

I was worried at first, but everything seems to have made it through fine. Thanks for all the double-boxing; that made it much easier for me to re-ship the records, as well!

even more awesome if I didn't get one with the corner dings ;)

They really are the smallest of dings, hardly noticeable. In fact, better than many mail-orders I've received.