VC.... The Movie?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movie should be about the rise and inevitable fall of The Paramedic. Moving units just isn't enough these days, and the fat one delves deeply into drugs, women of the night, and ends up in an insane asylum.

Ice Nine Kills, Brokencyde, and The Paramedic should provide the soundtrack. Eventually, The Paramedic picks up the pieces, and plays a reunion show at the Sbarro in a local mall to hundreds of 12 year old girls.

okay basically.

lots of strange events have been happening across the globe, The Parademic is a Top 40 act, itsajake is the equalivent of Pete Wentz, Jason Tate's sphere of influence has grown too wide and he is now organizing his armies to march.

Pockets of highly drunk and stupid Nazis are stealing all the converge vinyl and leaving piles of turnips and a sign that says 4 deadly words.

"make pancakes with them."

The President decides these events must be investigated he calls in THE VC FORCE.

kinda like g.i.joe.

Juan is Genghis Juan - Parallel to General Hawk

Allison is A-money - Scarlett

Heisel is "the Heise" - Gung ho

Controlthebleeding is a ninja.

and i sort of imagine drabley as a Dr. Mindbender type character.

i'd be Samurai - like Flint maaaan

anyways!

all these increasing elaborate events start happening, and we all have access to super cutting edge technology, and we rappel down helicopters and storm record stores. and no.

"it's just as we feared, nothing but Brand New and Gaslight Anthem Records'. no hardcore ANYWHERE.

the climax is that we fight Ronnie and Jeff in their underwater lair, they've been melting all the converge vinyl down to power their Omega weapon which will end all music taste on earth. Jeff falls in the end.

and Ronnie runs away with the money at the end.

THEN

SEQUEL.