Brokencyde got Arrested!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laughing at the people in the band

It's super fucked up, statutory rape isn't funny at all, but these dudes suck and deserve to go to jail. And then become some bitches for sure...oh man, can you imagine these dudes walking into jail with those haircuts...it's like sensory overload thinking how righteous it'll be if these dudes go to prison.

laughing at the people in the band

It's super fucked up, statutory rape isn't funny at all, but these dudes suck and deserve to go to jail. And then become some bitches for sure...oh man, can you imagine these dudes walking into jail with those haircuts...it's like sensory overload thinking how righteous it'll be if these dudes go to prison.

So regardless of the accusations, they deserve to go to jail because they make music you don't like and dress like idiots? That's retarded.

today's top google searches:

1. macy

2. bleach episode 280

3. projo

4. guam

5. bed bugs

6. titi monkey

7. alien swarm wiki

8. facade game

9. brokencyde

10. cj watson

11. degrassi the boiling point

12. don rickles

13. the client list true story

14. shirley sherrod

15. uss george washington

16. uhs

17. lisa lampanelli

18. le tahaa island resort spa

19. embraer

20. samantha horton

Aw, I'm not mad at all. I just think it's silly to wish someone would go to jail because they make shitty music and dress like morons. If they really commit a crime, lock them up and laugh as they squirm. But suggesting they go to jail because of their music and the way they dress is stupid. If that was the case, I'd want Alkaline Trio locked up.

Aw, I'm not mad at all. I just think it's silly to wish someone would go to jail because they make shitty music and dress like morons. If they really commit a crime, lock them up and laugh as they squirm. But suggesting they go to jail because of their music and the way they dress is stupid. If that was the case, I'd want Alkaline Trio locked up.

Bad music is a crime against humanity.

...but in all seriousness, everyone I know that has dealt with these idiots in person has said they're all scumbags...which is why this is believable.

its alleged statutory rape... which is a HUGE difference from rape charges.

No. That is exactly a rape charge.

one means the person was forced against their will, the other generally means both parties were willing, but the law denoted that one party could not legally give their consent to do so. That is a HUGE difference.

flood, you're debating law with a lawyer. you're fucked here.

Hardly... first off i also work in the legal field, and i know damn well there are degrees of charges.

Murder 1 and manslaughter are both the result of another person dying because of your actions... one you can get the death penalty for, the other you may spend a lil time in jail depending on how good your attorney is.

Forcible rape and statutory are two VERY different things, with every different consequences. Yes while technically it is a rape charge... theres a huge difference in the crime. Hell you can be labeled a sexual offender for raping someone, or being caught publicly urinating... theres a big difference there too right?

No. That is exactly a rape charge.

the other generally means both parties were willing, but the law denoted that one party could not legally give their consent to do so.

that's very broad generalization and really not true. a lot of 'statutory' cases involve forceable rape.