NHL Winter Classic

Guest scriptedrain

I wish they didn't have to tend to the ice so much (even though I know it's necessary). Bring on the snow and the goals in the 2nd and 3rd!

This was maybe the 2nd greatest sporting event I ever attended. It rivals one of the Steelers vs. Browns games I've been to and during our Super Bowl run we played the Bears in the snow and destroyed them.

Anyways, my seats were way up in the top corner of the stadium, but I think they were great because I could see everything perfect.

Some Buffalo fans were cool, but some where assholes. Some dude threw snowballs at my buddy and I. I was wearing my Lemieux jersey and got heckled a good bit. My buddy was wearing a Crosby jersey and people wouldn't shutup. I hate how jealous people are over him.

The shootout was amazing. I'm surprised I didn't get beat up because I was rubbing it in people's faces after they trashed talked me for 4 hours.

The drive home sucked and I wrecked my car in the horrible snow.

Would any of you Pens fans be interested in Lemieux cards? I've got the Topps rookie card and tons of others that I don't really care about keeping anymore.

eBay...eBay :)

Game was sweet, I woke-up slightly hungover and watched the majority of the first, all of the second, the third, and the shootout. It was just plain cool and it was awesome to see how much all the players really enjoyed it.

Guest scriptedrain
oh, anyone see they're talking about doing this with the flyers and pens at penn state? that'd be amazing. although, might be a bad thing... 110,000 flyers and pens fans who hate each other, drunk and in a giant stadium.

If that happens, I'll be there.