Tattoos and their removal

jhulud

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend of mine prides himself on his terrible tattoos.

terrible as in the idea of them, or terrible work? explain

they actually all look pretty nice, just the idea is horrible. Like, he has the baseball with the mohawk "major league" (the movie) logo with "corbin bernsen" written around it.

they actually all look pretty nice, just the idea is horrible. Like, he has the baseball with the mohawk "major league" (the movie) logo with "corbin bernsen" written around it.

That's bad. One of the worst tattoos I've seen is a friend of a friend...on the front of his thigh he got a portrait of Dan Marino and under it in flashy "bling-bling" letters it says "DAN THE MAN." Dude isn't even a Dolphins or Marino fan. He just wanted a bad tattoo.

That's bad. One of the worst tattoos I've seen is a friend of a friend...on the front of his thigh he got a portrait of Dan Marino and under it in flashy "bling-bling" letters it says "DAN THE MAN." Dude isn't even a Dolphins or Marino fan. He just wanted a bad tattoo.

Ridiculous tattoos seem to be the trend these days. I know of a guy who recently got a Benicio Del Toro portrait on his forearm because Benicio is "the man".

Guest baseball

horrible? or greatest tattoo ever?!?!

horrible? or greatest tattoo ever?!?!

both.

he didn't have a pic of it on his myspace, he used to. he did get his own name tattooed on his stomach too, and just got "I'm a mess" on his knuckles.

[image]

that's funny. I've never gotten a tattoo, but the last few days I've been considering having something based on this done on the inside of my forearm :

[image]

When i was at my parents new house over xmas they had an old antique Victrola but its not as fancy as that. Its got a smaller "cone?" and its all gold instead the blue. But that shit is awesome.

On another note

My friend just got a baby riding an ostrich, which made me laugh a lot.

But then again he is covered so you cant really see some of his stupid works of art because they all blend together.

It seems like alot of tattoo artists have some of the worst tattoos.

I guess it depends on the tattoo artist...mine who did my Koi has a tea cup and pot on his leg near his knee. He asked his daughter to draw something for him to get tattooed...and voila, she made a tea cup and pot...and he also had her write her name...it may be considered dumb by some but when I asked him after seeing it, I thought it was a neat story...and it has a real meaning to it.

I would love tattoos but I've always pussies out for various reasons. If I went my brother's route in life, a blue-collar laborer, I'd have tats like crazy, but for a while I planned on going into corporate America and now I'm heading towards teaching, where they don't seem to go crazy over ink. I know I could get them in covered places, but I haven't made a move yet.

I took a girl I know to get pierced last week and we were in this insanely nice place in downtown Buffalo and it got my juices rolling. I have a ton of ideas for tattoos that would or could make up a sleeve, but I'll never do it.