Cloverfield 1.18.08

jhulud

[image]

DUDE!!! You're the first person to ever post an image of themselves failing at the internet! ;D

Sorry, I'm a douche.

I KNOW RIGHT!?

ROOKIE MISTAKES. I forget that site doesnt allow hotlinking.

but just so i fit in with all the other members of this forum, i am going to smite you for three days. every hour, on the hour.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE!!! You're the first person to ever post an image of themselves failing at the internet! ;D

Sorry, I'm a douche.

I KNOW RIGHT!?

ROOKIE MISTAKES. I forget that site doesnt allow hotlinking.

but just so i fit in with all the other members of this forum, i am going to smite you for three days. every hour, on the hour.

Damn! And I had finally worked up past 16. It's cool, I understand.

have you ever tried that medicine diazepam?? I haven't but I heard it helps for motion sickness.

I'm pretty sure I've used it for long car rides and plane trips, if I'm thinking of the same thing. It does work, but you have to take it like hours before you leave. I wonder if it would work for this type of thing though? I've never even thought of that!

I always liked Rampage because around level 110 or so, you can whomp on my hometown of Homewood, IL. Too bad it wasn't accurate at all as to what the town looked like or the names of the buildings. Otherwise that could have been some awesome shit. All modern versions of Rampage pretty much blow.

My girlfriend gets motion sick watching movies sometimes, and the way they're filming action movies these days (all hand-cams, it seems like) is definitely enough to make you sick if you're sitting too close to the screen. I find it really helps if you sit as far back in the theater as possible. I remember when I saw the most recent Bourne movie (Supremacy?) that shit made me sick because of the camera-work. Cloverfield will likely be no exception. However, I will still see the hell out of it.

have you ever tried that medicine diazepam?? I haven't but I heard it helps for motion sickness.

I'm pretty sure I've used it for long car rides and plane trips, if I'm thinking of the same thing. It does work, but you have to take it like hours before you leave. I wonder if it would work for this type of thing though? I've never even thought of that!

give it a shot thats what my friend told me to do. but i'm to lazy to ever think to pick any up.

If they don't show the monster, I will go fucking apeshit. I hate it when they do that shit like in Contact where you don't see the aliens. I paid some money to see that shit, not some pretentious "imagine the monsters" crap.

Nonetheless, this could be quite fun.

Eh... I thought that M. Knight Shayamalan (sp?) movie with the crop circles was ruined because they showed those aliens at the end.

I guess it'll depend on how the film is. If its done right then the monster doesn't need to be seen.

I'm hoping its a smoke monster.

Yeah, when they showed the alien walking out of the bushes on that news broadcast, it was pretty sweet...but they did end up showing 'em quite a bit.

And a smoke monster? LOST!!!

I think this is going to be a case of everyone rushing to see it that weekend just to see what it's all about...and then those people spoiling it for those that haven't seen it...

well, if the people who didnt rush out to see it in fact DO have the movie spoiled, i wouldnt see why they would be upset. If they werent one of the ones who rushed out to see it, they must not have been too interested in seeing it in the first place. I mean, even the people who couldnt afford to go to the movies would at least find a way to download the movie that weekend.

Amen to that Nick

I have four sneak-preview passes for this movie for the night before it opens; if any Cleveland-area peeps wanna go, hit me up and we'll make a night of it. However, I do expect a blowjob during the previews.

Are these the same ones that radio stations give out that require you to stand in line four hours early with 400 social troglodytes who have nothing better to do than tattoo "Dave and the Bear, Zany morning Show" on their face for a free t-shirt? Because those blow.

I have four sneak-preview passes for this movie for the night before it opens; if any Cleveland-area peeps wanna go, hit me up and we'll make a night of it. However, I do expect a blowjob during the previews.

oh man. a triple BJ for the man SH.

a funny story about dramamine. so i'm on this boat for a party my uncle is throwing. i take dramamine before i get on the boat, but alas, due to my weak stomach, i got sea sick right away. i drank maybe four or five of those mixed drinks with the dramamine in it, and by the end of the night, i threw up about 8 or 9 times. one of those times i threw up over the side of the boat. so for pretty much the whole time there was a long trail of vomit running across the side of the boat. once we got off, the first thing they did when we got to the dock was hose that shit down. it was funny.