Juliana theory- music from another room test press

We have put up 8 of the 24 juliana theory test presses in our store. These are the only ones that will be available to the public so get em while you can. Here is a link

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/28422-the-juliana-theory-music-from-another-room-test-press-d-24

there were supposed to only be 24 pic disc test presses, they sent me 5 before the pressing were finished so i could test them and then were supposed to sent the other 19 with the final order. They forgot the extra 19 so they ended up sending me them this week. When they came this week they were normal black vinyl non pic disc tests so i complained and they agreed to send me the 19 ones on pic discs that i was owed and also keep the 19 black. We are going to make other screen printed bizzaro artwork covers(white sleeve with black headphone logo) for those i think. Sorry for all the confusion, the pressing plant screwed up a bit so im trying to make everything make sense. I understand most people dont wanna spend $55 on a test pressing and thats fine. They are for the few big juliana theory collectors out there, im still a few huindred bucks away from breaking even not to mention the many hours of time i put into this release so im trying to break even and give the fans some real nice hand made artwork along with it. I dont think most people on here realize how much time and money goes into putting out a release especially one that i know doesnt have a "Huge" following but was a passion project for me because im a big fan of the band. If anyone else has any questions or comments please let me know via this thread of a pm if you want. Thanks for your time yall

i was upset because its not what it was supposed to be and i took orders for it to look the way it is pictured in my store. If anyone who ordered wants the normal black vinyl they are more than able to swap if they shoot me and email. I just want people to get what they ordered opposed to be being let down for one reason or another. Im aware picture discs dont sound as good as normal vinyl

technically they dont exist but if you really want a non pic disc version then send me a pm and we can try to work something out....no need to bust balls and make me look like an asshole over something that was a factory error. I originally made then picture discs because THE BAND wanted the records to be metallic silver, gold and bronze similar to a gold record and that was the only way possible to do so.

I originally made then picture discs because THE BAND wanted the records to be metallic silver, gold and bronze similar to a gold record and that was the only way possible to do so.

I like the label-less centers of these pic discs, reminds me of the Understand cd. Just out of curiosity, did you look at Pirate's Press/GZ? They have metallic gold and silver (and maybe bronze) records that look very similar to these pic discs.

if you places an order alrady then you will be getting the exact thing pictured which is a pic disc version with the black sleeves. If you want a black one then it will take another week or two because we are making bizzaro white with black screen printed headphone sleeves, If you want that instead then email me. Regardless all order will be shipped this week, prob tuesday