John K. Samson-Provincial & What's Eating Gilbert

All kinds of 7"s in the Kings Road store today.

John K. Samson-Provincial Road 7"s & bundles. The Weakerthans frontman's second 7" in his series of records dedicated to the roads in Manitoba. Incredible shit, folks.

What's Eating Gilbert- Thinking 'Bout Her 7" & Bundles. Chad from New Found Glory's first 7" as a solo project goes 50's pop meets pop punk. Originally meant to be free online, the response was so strong we decided to press them for Chad. This is a 1000 piece pressing.

NFG/Dashboard Split 7"s- We found a few boxes of these in our warehouse move. Some of the Dashboard were leftover as well. Yes, they're $7.99...yes they've gone for shitloads more on Ebay. Stop bitching. We've sold them for $8 the whole time and there's a few boxes of each Pink (Epitaph) & Dark Green (Dashboard)

Frank Turner-Try This At Home 7"- The US version of the 7" contest where Frank challenged people to submit their own recordings for the record and he picked who would be on the B-side. This is a one-time pressing of 1000.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Take Me To Your 7"er, Baby

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered both variations of the John K. Samson 7". The other version is also available in the store at Grand Hotel Von Cleef. I just hope I filled out the order form correctly, since I had to translate it with Yahoo's Babel Fish service.

In the upper right hand of their site there's a little "EN" if you click it it makes the text english

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered both variations of the John K. Samson 7". The other version is also available in the store at Grand Hotel Von Cleef. I just hope I filled out the order form correctly, since I had to translate it with Yahoo's Babel Fish service.

In the upper right hand of their site there's a little "EN" if you click it it makes the text english

I originally tried to do that....but when I clicked store after clicking EN...it never loaded. I might can chalk that up to my computer rather than their website. Either way, I managed to check out....and the last time I did that for the first 7" it worked. Thanks for the help though.

NFG/Dashboard Split 7"s- We found a few boxes of these in our warehouse move. Some of the Dashboard were leftover as well. Yes, they're $7.99...yes they've gone for shitloads more on Ebay. Stop bitching. We've sold them for $8 the whole time and there's a few boxes of each Pink (Epitaph) & Dark Green (Dashboard)

didnt even know there was a dark green. is there also a black?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...