Halo: Reach

silentgods

COD > HALO

Agreed. I was all about Halo initially. I played the original on PC then played 2 & 3 on my Xbox & Xbox 360. But ever since I stumbled across Team Fortress 2 I left Halo in the dust. Then I discovered Call of Duty and I really dont' see myself playing anything else for quite some time.

Call of Duty campaigns are great, but the multiplayer is beyond terrible (both gameplay and the community, with mountains of emphasis on the community).

My biggest gripe with the game is that people care so damn much about k/d ratio, as to go into objective games and do nothing but farm kills. MW2 has so many team-based modes, but everyone plays as though they're on their own, if they're even going for the objectives at all. I wish people would realize that at the end of the day, nobody gives a fuck about their k/d ratio. (I mean those people pretty much go to show that any idiot can camp in domination and get mad kills, it's really nothing special)

I also didn't realize how huge the whole "glitching to 10th prestige" thing is. One of my roommates was playing MW2 the other day, and over just an hour, he had received nearly 40 messages regarding 10th prestige lobbies. That's ridiculous.

I loved MW2's campaign, got 1000/1000 points and all, but I'd rather stare at a blank screen than play it online.

I haven't been interested in halo since halo 2's ending screwed me. Will not be buying this

??

I bought halo 2 on the xbox and, while fun, the game's story ended on a cliffhanger. That was after they announced the next game would come out on the 360 so I would have to not only buy the game but a whole new system to complete the story. That pissed me off pretty good.

??

I bought halo 2 on the xbox and, while fun, the game's story ended on a cliffhanger. That was after they announced the next game would come out on the 360 so I would have to not only buy the game but a whole new system to complete the story. That pissed me off pretty good.

oof, totally understand now.

Guest eriathomas

I'm going to have to pass on this. I love Halo games, but I think I'm done with FPS other then Left 4 Dead 2. I may borrow it from someone for the campaign, but I'm not playing online.

Guest errolwest

This game is pretty sweet so far.

I asked this dude I know who is into vidja games if he would be buying it, and he gave me a look of disgust and said

"fuck that game. I fucking hate space"

I questioned him a bit further on the matter, turns out he has a legit fear of space.

I had a bit of a lol.

This game is pretty sweet so far.

I asked this dude I know who is into vidja games if he would be buying it, and he gave me a look of disgust and said

"fuck that game. I fucking hate space"

I questioned him a bit further on the matter, turns out he has a legit fear of space.

I had a bit of a lol.

That guy rules