Halo: Reach

silentgods

my old roommate had halo 2 and 3 and my friend and i would play with him online at our house... every time we'd start a match i'd turn around and kill him, or run around the map trying to find him and kill him, which ultimately would get us kicked out of the game in the first 10 seconds or so. he would get so fucking pissed off, but would not stop playing with us, as if he thought "well maybe the next game they wont kill me...." only to get killed. every time.

This game is pretty sweet so far.

I asked this dude I know who is into vidja games if he would be buying it, and he gave me a look of disgust and said

"fuck that game. I fucking hate space"

I questioned him a bit further on the matter, turns out he has a legit fear of space.

I had a bit of a lol.

That guy rules

"Hard sci-fi. No dragons or magic or any of that bullshit."

• 2 weeks later...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':qwnhcu37]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':qwnhcu37]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

the last part where you

*SPOILERS*

sacrifice yourself and fight up to the big gun.. I died at least 6 times before I made it up there.. stupid general elites and they're exploding green bombs (sorry, I dont pay much attention to the plasma guns) I was one death away from chucking the controller.

/spoilers

Other than that I loved the game. Easily the best of the series.. so far. Anyone play multiplayer?

the last part where you

*SPOILERS*

sacrifice yourself and fight up to the big gun.. I died at least 6 times before I made it up there.. stupid general elites and they're exploding green bombs (sorry, I dont pay much attention to the plasma guns) I was one death away from chucking the controller.

/spoilers

Other than that I loved the game. Easily the best of the series.. so far. Anyone play multiplayer?

I've been raping multiplayer.

And yeah, legendary some of the brutes are ridiculous to kill. The hunters drove me insane.

Anyone notice how random the checkpoints are too? Sometimes I'll get one mid-battle, and other times I won't get one for 20 minutes then die and be fucked.

I haven't bought a game since MW2. Is this worth it? I loved all the other Halo games (besides ODST, that sucked). I don't even play my xbox anymore so would this game get me back into it?

I bought Reach last weekend and I've played it for a couple of hours (not online yet)... I'll be honest. I'm back to playing COD:MW2 online again. I just like the gameplay/weapons better. I'm sure I'll get back to Reach but I'm in no hurry.

Anyone notice how random the checkpoints are too? Sometimes I'll get one mid-battle, and other times I won't get one for 20 minutes then die and be fucked.

ha I totally agree with you, I've seen some where a warthog starts falling off the map and it checkpoints at the last second and keeps flashing back to falling off the cliff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MH_zpnR2eI&hl=en&fs=1

I've had a pretty shitty check point on the game too, but it ended up resetting me to the previous check point. Was glad I didn't have to start the entire mission over.

Legendary or GTFO