Denali pressing info

I've been going backwards through my record collection for the past 2 years (it takes a while...) and I'm on the D's. Just got to the two Denali LPs (still sealed for some reason) and wondered what the deal was with these.

Anyone know how tough these are to find? I remember there being (and Dead Format confirms) at least a clear copy of The Instinct. Another Jade Tree pressing info casualty?

send them a msg on myspace and ask if you can put it out! they were having it mastered years ago after getting dropped and fighting to get the master tapes back. they claimed they were going to put it up digitally on snocap or some form of digital retailer but I still haven't seen a mention since.

last time I saw them I said "when does the new album come out?" and they asked "do you want to put it out?!" I really considered it, what a first release for a label!

Thanks for the info- I knew I'd seen more than one color of these. Jade Tree sometimes did runs of 300, but I'm guessing these got a larger treatment as they came out during their heyday. Probably not the ridiculous 3000 for the 2nd JTB record though...

Now I have to decide whether to open them. Back then I used to buy the CDs as well so I could listen to them in my car. My how times have changed...

I don't think Denali ever had a huge following anywhere other than maybe Richmond. They could draw 100 people in Chicago towards the end.

Good news is that I talked to Brian at Lovitt and the Ambulette record is still actually very much in the works. Might be a while, but it'll come out. So it won't just disappear forever.