Are your girlfriends nerds too??

My g/f is a cupcake nerd.

Same here...but she does Vegan baking.She manages a Waldenbooks and is always bringing home books to read.She goes apeshit over kitchenwares(cupcake stuff...esp. sprinkles),books,purses and cd's.

She gives me shit for my records sometimes,but I just remind her that her spending habits pale in comparison to my vinyl habit for the month.

Guest scriptedrain
mine takes pictures alot. however, i have encouraged her to buy maybe 5 records. go me!

Just curious, which records? Did getting those make her more interested in collecting (or just vinyl in general)?

mine takes pictures alot. however, i have encouraged her to buy maybe 5 records. go me!

Just curious, which records? Did getting those make her more interested in collecting (or just vinyl in general)?

i know she has the fake problems 7", paint it black - goliath 7", RAR, bright eyes - lifted, and a le tigre remix 12" (she likes dancing). she may have a few others.

she seems more interested in collecting, as opposed to before she met me. but her turntable is broken, so she can't play them. to her, they are like cds; more of a music thing than a hobby.

My gf is a 6"1 tall Norweigan blonde, hates working as much as I do, got me on EI, and collects stoner rock records (Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age, Electric Wizard - I should do her a favour and make her a trade list). But things like plastic "weird her out." Ha.

But in other words, she is my white whale.

Yes. Yes she is. She owns a t-shirt with the most obscure Star Wars reference ever on it.

what is it?

It's a shirt that has a logo that says :

Blue Harvest / Horror Beyond Imagination

That's such a fucking obscure reference. I guess I'm not threatened by hardcore Star Wars geeks hitting on her though, haha.

Guest scriptedrain

what is it?

That's such a fucking obscure reference. I guess I'm not threatened by hardcore Star Wars geeks hitting on her though, haha.

Nice! Until the Family Guy Star Wars special, I hadn't thought of "Blue Harvest" in a long time. I didn't even know that was its slogan, I had to go look it up.

Guest baseball

She's like a dog nerd. Always watching the dog shows on Animal Planet and talking to me about different dog breeds and their characteristics and stuff.

She loves records too but doesn't have much money to spend on them. But she fully supports my spending habits with vinyl and we're into mostly the same music so it works out.

And since this is basically become a "brag about your girlfriend thread"...

My girlfriend smokes a lot of weed and is currently working towards a double degree in Sociology and Psychology with her concentration in Sexuality. I think I'm gonna marry this girl.

what is it?

I would probably instantly masturbate on any girl wearing that shirt.

No offense or anything.

my girlfriend is a manga and anime fan aka otaku.

she always love to travel in japan.

more than 10 times in japan since i knew her last 3 and a half year.

anyway,some anime which she like is same one me such Death Note.

and she is a fan of Final Fantasy Family and Tales of Legendia Family (RPG game)