Post your Gamertag!

Guest falloutcollapse

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
Mines H0LTERGEIST with a zero... I feel like whenever I do throw up my GT on here I rarely get requests from VC users. Regardless, I'd still love to get a VC Black Ops game going one day.

I was going to invite you last night, but ended up getting with a full party. Next time have an open slot I'll be sure to shoot you an invite. Doing an all MP5K prestige, so may not be doing awesome every game (fucking large maps) :P.

Mines H0LTERGEIST with a zero... I feel like whenever I do throw up my GT on here I rarely get requests from VC users. Regardless, I'd still love to get a VC Black Ops game going one day.

I was going to invite you last night, but ended up getting with a full party. Next time have an open slot I'll be sure to shoot you an invite. Doing an all MP5K prestige, so may not be doing awesome every game (fucking large maps) :P.

I did the all MP5K Prestige once. It was actually kind of fun, it is a decent gun.

It's all good. I don't have any of the map packs so I hope that doesn't bum you out. I've been using the MP5K a lot too, that and the stake out.

play some tactical black ops with CHUTTERHANBAN and you'll either be amazed at the high level of play or thoroughly entertained through childish teasing and taunting--if on rare occasion you get both simultaneously, i cannot guarantee your head won't explode.

but seriously. add me if you're fun and above average (not godlike, stay away from me if you're willing to say you're awesome... unless you're freaking funny... then i'll play with you every night).

note: west coaster

• 2 years later...

Uno is llike nothing but creepy guys hitting on girls with cameras.

as a girl who loves me some uno, i already knew this. which is why i don't turn my mic on when i play anymore. i dont fucking know what it is with creeps and uno. i saw an uno wiener once. bummed me out.

as a girl who loves me some uno, i already knew this. which is why i don't turn my mic on when i play anymore. i dont fucking know what it is with creeps and uno. i saw an uno wiener once. bummed me out.

Uno was like chat roulette circa 2010, everybody would hook up their vision cams and lobby jump on Friday nights just chatting and having a good time, now it's just people who haven't realized that uno on Xbox isn't cool anymore.  

I wanna play left for dead! I forget I own these games. Can't wait til l4d3 finally drops, hopefully on 360 and not just on nexgen consoles.

yeah dawg i have left 4 dead 1 too. get on and play with me. and i guaratee L4D3 will be on xbox one or PS4. :/ may have to get into computer gaming if thats the case.