H2O...

I saw them in Philly on tour for both the first and second record. It was great. They'd invite people on stage to dance and stage dive, to see who had the best moves. And when they came to Philly they all would wear Knicks Jerseys because the Stackhouse Crew was always there representin' in their Sixers gear. It was just a good time. No huge egos or tough guy bullshit, which was always an issue at Philly shows. As the hardcore kids used to say, it was like an old show.

I saw them in Philly on tour for both the first and second record. It was great. They'd invite people on stage to dance and stage dive, to see who had the best moves. And when they came to Philly they all would wear Knicks Jerseys because the Stackhouse Crew was always there representin' in their Sixers gear. It was just a good time. No huge egos or tough guy bullshit, which was always an issue at Philly shows. As the hardcore kids used to say, it was like an old show.

I think the last time i saw them in Philly they said something about the Stackhouse crew...

They still put on a helluva show when they play...

Guest genericinsight

H2O is still awesome live. I don't care how many people consider them "dead", I'm stoked for the new record.

GO wasn't even really a bad record, it had some good songs on there, it was just sub par in comparison to everything else they've done. In my mind, Thicker Than Water wasn't even that great. This is how I see it.

its somewhat of a pattern with them, at least for me:

first record awesome - second record ok - third record awesome - fourth record ok

so if they keep with the pattern then the B9 release should be great, though I'm not sure what their songwriting skills are currently since they aren't as active as they used to be and they don't have a regular drummer at the moment. Hmm. We shall see.