The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess that would be cool....if long live replaced the unsung ep.

I included unsung instead of long live because the guy on here who will be doing them said LL is already going to be pressed by Good Fight. But in my mind I agree with you. And then I would do Unsung on a 10" in a semi clear sleeve similar to the cd version, with the vinyl being a silver pic disc to match as well. So many more ideas too...

i guess that would be cool....if long live replaced the unsung ep.

I included unsung instead of long live because the guy on here who will be doing them said LL is already going to be pressed by Good Fight. But in my mind I agree with you. And then I would do Unsung on a 10" in a semi clear sleeve similar to the cd version, with the vinyl being a silver pic disc to match as well. So many more ideas too...

I would do the EP as a 12" still. 10 inch records are the bane of most peoples record collections, the sell pretty badly and I'd rather have it as a kick ass sounding 12" than a 10"

I asked Good Fight about the black ones (I've added them to my list of awesome labels, they've replied to every message, no matter how inane):

(tweet-speak expanded)

@GoodFightEnt (more Chariot 7" questions, I'm OCD much?) We've confirmed that there are Red, Yellow, Pink, and Glow-In-The-Dark, but the first picture was of a black one... was that a test pressing? Any chance I can get my hands on one?
@daeg0r Yes, it is a test pressing. And negative on you getting one :)

Kudos for staying true to form on the test pressing front, but now I'll be looking for years for that black pressing. Without having seen the red, it looks the best IMHO. I guess I'll add it to my white whale list.