The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, I'm not trying to freak any one out with this, but besides the weird name and lack of picture, does this release date seem fishy?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IA25G0/ref=ox_ya_os_product

as well as the limited quantity.

Just got shipping confirmation on this today. Now they are sold out.

Yeah, my buddy picked up 3 - 1 for him, 1 for me and 1 for his friend that couldn't make it to the show. He has a USB turntable so he played it through his laptop for me. Sounds real nice. I won't get it until summer but whatever, at least I have one locked down.

And the hot pink variants were tour only right? I was able to snag a glow in the dark copy, I may or may not get the ht variant as well since I hear glow in the dark vinyl adds a weird grainy sound to the audio.

also, I'm not trying to freak any one out with this, but besides the weird name and lack of picture, does this release date seem fishy?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IA25G0/ref=ox_ya_os_product

as well as the limited quantity.

Just got shipping confirmation on this today. Now they are sold out.

Just got mine in from Amazon Its the Glow in the Dark version.

[image]

I got my yellow copy today too - here is the yellow & the glow in the dark next to each other. I was originally going to just get the yellow but when I saw the GID was at amazon I picked it up and now I want them all.

Is there anyone out there who can get me a tour variant? If so I'll pay you $10 + $3 shipping + I'll send you a vinyl copy of the 12" I released (The Bear Romantic "Firewood") or I'll make a custom screen printed 12" sleeve for you. PM me!

Glow in the Dark - Only available at local record stores

Yellow - Only available from here: http://goodfightentertainment.merchnow.com/products/124645

Pink - Only available on tour

Red - Only available from Hot Topic (supposedly in stores and online)

Red is the only one not currently available.

And there was also the black test press, that wasn't publicly available.

I also just got mine from amazon.com & it's glow in the dark. The vinyl isn't in a dust sleeve and some of the black ink transferred onto the b-side of the vinyl - hopefully I can get it off somehow

[image]

No mi gusta. Gonna steal some 91% alcohol wipes from work and see it that'll easily and safely remove the ink.