The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i meant by doing his job is looking it up finding out how to order it. he would of ordered it for me but i called a store in different state and no one in my state would do more than 'sorry it's not on our site" and i don't care enough to try to help you for more than 30 seconds. so the guy had piety on me and i had piety on you guys... and at least it WORKED for a couple of us.

Yeah read my previous post where I said that was an internal line and I didn't think we should have that number.

When I called they don't even answer the phone normally cause you are supposed to know who you are calling. I was like ugh is this hot topic?

The guy asked how I got the number. And also I ordered 1 to be shipped to a store near me.

what i meant by doing his job is looking it up finding out how to order it. he would of ordered it for me but i called a store in different state and no one in my state would do more than 'sorry it's not on our site" and i don't care enough to try to help you for more than 30 seconds. so the guy had piety on me and i had piety on you guys... and at least it WORKED for a couple of us.

The thing is that wasnt the way to order it. Yes it worked for a couple people but it actually wasnt suppose to be available to order from HT.com yet so those people were correct in saying its not on the site and if they dont have that record in stock there isnt much they can do. Also not all of these have even hit stores yet.

Only 30 to go online? That's a smallllll number when you consider that most HT's dont carry vinyl...and MOST people's way of getting this would have been online : (

There's only 250 of them, that amount of copies wont go very far when there are hundreds of HT stores that carry vinyl.

There's only 250 of them, that amount of copies wont go very far when there are hundreds of HT stores that carry vinyl.

I know. I just wish more HT's in VA carried vinyl. Only ones that do are like 4 hours from me. I think it would do well since there are like 2 record stores in all of VA.

The HT that my wife works at used to carry vinyl and they sold a lot of it, but they haven't gotten anything new in close to a year i think...and what they have left is stuff no one wants...

I know. I just wish more HT's in VA carried vinyl. Only ones that do are like 4 hours from me. I think it would do well since there are like 2 record stores in all of VA.

The HT that my wife works at used to carry vinyl and they sold a lot of it, but they haven't gotten anything new in close to a year i think...and what they have left is stuff no one wants...

Can't she just transfer stuff in for you that you want?

Which HT store is that?

Which HT store is that?

Christiansburg, VA.

looks like i got the proper police on me. don't worry i wont try to help again. and so sorry that i that i bought a product the company is trying(?) to sell.

the 5-0? what the fuck? im sure they just wanna know who the employee was, you did no wrong in just sharing information within a community.

looks like i got the proper police on me. don't worry i wont try to help again. and so sorry that i that i bought a product the company is trying(?) to sell.

Its not that at all. Its not even that big of a deal.

The store should not have given that number out and likely just gave the wrong number on accident. So when customer serviced told me what that number was and asked if I could request it be taken down I did. Thats all.

There is a customer service number for customers to use to contact HT.com customer service.

US customers - 1.800.892.8674

International customers - +1.626.709.1189

Im not trying to keep that a secret, just the number you posted wasnt the correct one for customers to use. I do appreciate you taking it down off the board.

Here is a list of stores that got these/are getting them

Its possible some stores have sold out already and its possible some havent even gotten them yet.

Mall City State

Valley Plaza Bakersfield CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Arden Fair Mall Sacramento CA

Galleria @ Tyler Riverside CA

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Mission Valley Center San Diego CA

The Block at Orange Orange CA

Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT

Christiana Mall Newark DE

Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL

Florida Orlando FL