The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just grabbed one from the Belden Village mall in OH. There were 3 when I got there. I would've picked up more than just the one, but I didn't have that much more cash on me.

I've never really listened to these guys too much before. But I figured I'd pick this up and give it a listen. Not too bad at all. But honestly, if anyone has something they'd like to trade me for it, I'd be open to the idea. I know a few of you guys want this a lot more than I do.

I didn't think until now to ask, can anyone give me an idea how much 7s cost at shows? Or better yet if you've bought Music Of A Graceful Heart from them how much they sell it for? I actually haven't been to a show where anyone was selling them and I want to figure out how much I should be taking with me tonight.

Guest dunnnope
I didn't think until now to ask, can anyone give me an idea how much 7s cost at shows? Or better yet if you've bought Music Of A Graceful Heart from them how much they sell it for? I actually haven't been to a show where anyone was selling them and I want to figure out how much I should be taking with me tonight.
$10

Sooooo edgedestroys...did they have any left?

FIRST OF ALL. Let me say this was my first time seeing all 4 bands after knowing them for a while (A Plea For Purging, The Chariot, Mychildren Mybride and Haste The Day) and they all brought it hard. The Chariot though takes the cake for most wild insane out of control performance I've ever seen. I'm honestly shocked these survived their set (I had them packed between some cardboard in my backpack and was up front for all of them) but they made it out totally fine, so cool.

That said. Yeah, I got four copies. The dude said they only had about 40 left before I grabbed mine and I know a few other people did so if you see them soon be sure to grab one because these are gonna be fresh out SOON. I got 179/250, 180, 191 and 192. 179 is mine and Niku already got with me so 180 is his but I've still got the other 2 left. Shit nevermind. You guys really want these haha.

[image]

you selling? i'd take one if you are.

I've already got two people asking for them. Sorry! I probably should've grabbed more but I figured 4 was already a lot haha.

i figured, no problem. just hoping i don't miss out on owning a single copy of this thing at some point. i hope they realize now that the demand for their vinyl is out there.

I've already got two people asking for them. Sorry! I probably should've grabbed more but I figured 4 was already a lot haha.

i figured, no problem. just hoping i don't miss out on owning a single copy of this thing at some point. i hope they realize now that the demand for their vinyl is out there.

Their merch guy actually asked me if I was gonna be ebaying them when I told him I wanted 4 so I'm sure if nothing else people have some tour copies to flip on ebay though it'll be for price a tad uglier than $10 I'd imagine. Like I said, he said there were 40 left before I grabbed mine so I'd say after this show there's probably... 30ish left? If you can manage to catch them in the next few days or talk to someone that will be seeing them you might still have a shot.

Their merch guy actually asked me if I was gonna be ebaying them when I told him I wanted 4 so I'm sure if nothing else people have some tour copies to flip on ebay tough it'll be for price a tad uglier than $10 I'd imagine. Like I said, he said there was 40 left before I grabbed mine so I'd say after this show there's probably... 30ish left? If you can manage to catch them in the next few days or talk to someone that will be seeing them you might still have a shot.

you told him it was for the vinyl community right?

Their merch guy actually asked me if I was gonna be ebaying them when I told him I wanted 4 so I'm sure if nothing else people have some tour copies to flip on ebay tough it'll be for price a tad uglier than $10 I'd imagine. Like I said, he said there was 40 left before I grabbed mine so I'd say after this show there's probably... 30ish left? If you can manage to catch them in the next few days or talk to someone that will be seeing them you might still have a shot.

you told him it was for the vinyl community right?

I said "No, I'm picking them up for some friends that can't make it to the show". I figured it was easier than explaining the VC forum to him haha. My friend and I wanted to hurry up and get a decent spot up front before all the 15 year olds that didn't even know who Haste The Day is (which there were) beat us there.

Fuck man, they came and left while I was sleeping :(

Thanks for grabbing extras though, it was cool of you.

I kinda figured they'd go fast, though I didn't quite expect to have PMs the MOMENT I posted that haha. Sorry! I thought about grabbing a few more on the way out but I already spent $40 on them and I didn't want to take too many and leave someone else later on without a shot at them.

I so with I could have seen this tour. I've seen all those bands and played with MCMB years ago but damn what a tour!

Seriously one of the best shows I've ever seen and catching Haste The Day before they split was the icing on the cake.

Fuck man, they came and left while I was sleeping :(

Thanks for grabbing extras though, it was cool of you.

I kinda figured they'd go fast, though I didn't quite expect to have PMs the MOMENT I posted that haha. Sorry! I thought about grabbing a few more on the way out but I already spent $40 on them and I didn't want to take too many and leave someone else later on without a shot at them.

Haha, no worries man, I didn't expect that they would move that fast either.