Grown Ups More Songs PO

We've launched the pre orders for the re-release of Grown Ups More Songs on CD and LP which is due out on November 9th. Big Scary Monsters originally released the album earlier this year and we've taken over this album in the states. Repressed on 4 different colorways and in brand new packaging for the CD.

More Songs 4 LP Pack (Limited to 10)

[image]

More Songs LP Package Deal

[image]

More Songs CD Package Deal

[image]

More Songs Single LP

[image]

More Songs CD

[image]

More Songs Screen Printed Poster

[image]

Grown Ups Shirt

[image]

Want a Free Screen Printed Poster? If you have already ordered this album from Big Scary Monsters OR picked up a copy from the band at a show then you are in luck. All that you have to do is order a copy of the re-release on CD or Vinyl from us then email us ([email protected]) with the subject: GROWN UPS POSTER and include either your order confirmation from Big Scary Monsters OR a picture of you holding your Grown Ups album and we will ship you a FREE Screen Printed Poster.

TEST PRESS CONTEST: One random pre order will come with a free Test Press.

Finally, we have teamed up with Absolutepunk.net to bring you a contest to win a Test Pres, CD, LP, and a screen printed poster for More Songs. Check it out here

hey bud- shipping a single LP to canada from the states is $5. you've got it at $9. any chance of fixing this?

also, is the empire! empire! 7" preorder being posted soon? ideally i'd like to grab these together.

TSR are pretty cool. I got a random refund the other day for shipping from an order without realising I was owed anything.

is there gonna be a release show for this? if so, any special stuff in the works?

good question, haha. we haven't really talked much about this. there really should be though!

If I ordered the BSM pressing and never got it..am i pretty much out of luck?

not really sure, to be honest... i'd recommend emailing the label directly: [email protected]

hey bud- shipping a single LP to canada from the states is $5. you've got it at $9. any chance of fixing this?

also, is the empire! empire! 7" preorder being posted soon? ideally i'd like to grab these together.

TSR are pretty cool. I got a random refund the other day for shipping from an order without realising I was owed anything.

exactly. our store's not set up very well and we have limited options for shipping so we need to charge the most it *potentially* could be just to cover our asses. we regularly refund people the difference after shipping the order. i'm sure a lot of people on this board could attest to that. if shipping to canada is $5.00 and we charge you $9.00, expect a paypal refund of the difference shortly thereafter. i know it's kind of a shitty way of going about it, but that's what we have to work with for now until we can update our store.

as far as the e!e! pre-order goes, the band hasn't finished recording yet so we've pushed things back some. nothing major, but i think you'll be waiting on this one for a bit if you want to order them together.

will grown-ups have these at the fest?

yes. we'll also be down there selling everything in our catalog at the flea market.

if anyone ever has any label-related questions for seth or i, we set up a formspring: http://www.formspring.me/topshelfrecords. we generally answer any questions on there within the hour.

thanks!

I like the unexpected random refunds, I just got another one for an order I placed on Friday :)

Thanks for the orders! Like Kevin mentioned, our set up isn't 100% accurate so in some cases we have to charge more to make sure that we cover the cost to ship your order. Then if it's less to ship we refund the difference after we ship it.

Thanks to everyone who has picked up this record already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...