What are you drinking?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy trying new beers all the time and am always looking for something new and interesting. I love all different beers and their unique flavors and would like to see what some of your favorites are VC.

So I will be posting the follow picture of what I'm currently enjoying at the moment, as should you all in the future.

[image]

New Belgium 1554 Enlightened Black Ale.

So damn good.

I have a 1/6th barrel of this in my kegerator right now!

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2010/09/beer_enthusiasts_flock_to_harr.html

dunno if any of you guys are familiar with troegs (www.troegs.com), but they're a brewery in harrisburg that makes a whole bunch of specialty type craft beers. people came from literally all over the country to buy that limited edition 'splinter blue' they talk about in that article. they also make something called 'mad elf' around the holidays that everyone i know raves about.

[image]

I've got a case of this at home! Love it!

Picked up this 4 pack last night. Coney Island Freaktoberfest. Kind of expensive... $10.60 for 4 beers. Deep red color. Very malty. 6.66% alcohol. Not a bad beer but after two of them you want something else with more flavor.

[image]

Also picked up two of these. Southern Tier Pumking. Hands down the best pumpkin beer I've had. 8.8% TONS of flavor. These don't last long so if any of you find some at your local store grab 'em!

[image]

*these are not my own pics. Just found them on the web.

Just finished drinking a few Samuel Adams. We just got them here and I really like it.

I actually saw a gluten free beer yesterday at the liquor store. Don't know much about it, but could be worth checking out.

A friend of mine is a celiac and drinks gluten free beer. There's only one kind you can get here and it's around $25 for a six pack!